Re: Synchronated Updates

• Affers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #20076 by Affers
Replied by Affers on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Hi Synchro,
I ve had a look and Montreal Impact already are non-league and there is no Toronto FC, only Toronto Blizzard and they re non league too.

HTH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #20087 by Synchronated
That ll be the problem then, I ve forgotten to add the USA team file team.073! For some reason I updated everything in the files without adding the new update!

OK, set the USA league back to 14 ... and if you download the file again in a couple of minutes you should now find that I ve actually included the USA file... put team.073 from the zip file in your data folder and it should now work.

Sorry about that everyone!

Just to confirm, THERE WAS NO USA LEAGUE FILE IN THE UPDATE WHICH HAS BEEN ONLINE FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS AND THE GAME WILL CRASH AS A RESULT, PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN AS THIS IS NOW FIXED. Cheers!

• Affers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #20097 by Affers
Hi mate,
I downloaded your new update and copied straight over the top of the files I had. I did a season in career mode as Birmingham City but it crashed at the end of the season on the Slovenian League - odd!

I just tried to start a new game as LA Galaxy and it crashed upon selecting them.

HTH!

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #20101 by Synchronated
Nothing has changed (since the previous version) apart from the USA league so I can t see why it crashed there...
USA league works perfectly on Amiga version for me...
Can you check that sws.exe you re using has 14 teams for USA and that there are 14 Premier League teams (including Toronto FC, Montreal Impact), plus four non-league in your team.073 file?
I know my sws.exe and data are matched and should work but as I said I can t run the PC version to test it
Thanks

• Affers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #20105 by Affers
Yep, I ll check that.

• Affers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #20122 by Affers
Just tested it and played a quick season with LA Galaxy. The USA league worked fine but it crashed on Slovenia at the end of the season again!

More
16 years 10 months ago #20126 by Synchronated
If it s crashing on Slovenia I m guessing it s not liking the Spain setup... which worked fine before (and nothing has been changed in Spain since that) because you got as far as Mexico/USA...
I will find time soon to try to get to the bottom of this!
Cheers for the feedback!
By the way can you try running a season or two in Spain and seeing what happens
Thanks

• Affers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #20128 by Affers
Yeah, sure. I ll get that done tomorrow... watching the Eurovision Song Contest now!

More
16 years 10 months ago #20137 by BMarioni
Replied by BMarioni on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
There is no Montreal Impact in the MLS and there are only 13 teams in the league. Check the official webpage out. www.mlsnet.com. The teams in the top of the webpage are the only teams in the MLS. My update also crashes after Slovenia (meaning there s something going on with the Spanish file). Anyways, just clarifying that.

• Affers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #20143 by Affers
I ve played two seasons in Spain (first one as Athletico Madrid before being sacked and joining Real Madrid) and both worked fine. I got into season three before switching it off.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds