Re: Synchronated Updates

More
9 years 10 months ago #124236 by higgipoker
Hey guys I was wondering if anybody could tell me the differences in the AMIGA/PC file formats? Or even send me the full Amiga spec?

I m beginning to develop an online editing tool which has potential to be really useful!

I can already read/write the PC files but it would be cool to add the Amiga option.

Cheers,

Higgi.

EDIT: I m talking about the TEAM.XXX data files for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124394 by Synchronated
They are the same files, but the Amiga TEAM.XXX files have been compressed/packed with RNC ProPack. This was the case with the original files as it was necessary to fit them on a floppy disk. However, the Amiga version will actually read the PC files for all leagues except the English one (which is the biggest, so it must just be too big).

More
9 years 10 months ago #124431 by Mozg
Hi Synchronated!

I ve noticed that Transfermarkt brought a new version of their website. Will it cause any problems to you with getting data for the next updates?

PS. Their new webiste is really horrible! Really slow and advanced search function have disappeared :(

• pedro_jorge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago #124470 by pedro_jorge
Replied by pedro_jorge on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2013-14 v1.0 final
Hi guys,

I have the Whdload version of SWOS 96 97 and i was trying to update the players with the latest synchronated update (13-14 v1.0) . I copied over the entire SWOS/data folder with the data folder provided and replaced SWOS2 file with the new one.
But when i try to run the game i m getting Illegal instruction error and the game crashes. I m running on a real Amiga 1200. I wonder if any of you have the same problem?

Thanks,
Pedro

More
9 years 9 months ago #124518 by higgipoker

They are the same files, but the Amiga TEAM.XXX files have been compressed/packed with RNC ProPack. This was the case with the original files as it was necessary to fit them on a floppy disk. However, the Amiga version will actually read the PC files for all leagues except the English one (which is the biggest, so it must just be too big).

Ah thanks for that. Maybe I ll look into some server side c++ to keep the thing self contained. I guess it would be possible to rewrite in php too. I don t have much time to work on it but you can take a look at the idea if you are interested:

www.higgis.at/senseless

Username and Password: guest

I have provided 2 sample data sets for testing.

• scarini
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago #124532 by scarini
I m going to buy a MacBook, so i cannot use Swos Total Pack. Will i be able to use Synchronated Update? If yes, with which version of Swos? Thank you very much in advance.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124538 by Playaveli

I m going to buy a MacBook, so i cannot use Swos Total Pack. Will i be able to use Synchronated Update? If yes, with which version of Swos? Thank you very much in advance.

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg120158#msg120158

Do as described in the link above. Afterwards, download sync updates and replace the files in the game folder! Done!

• scarini
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago #124615 by scarini
Hi Playaveli, thank you very much for your reply. Your help is really needed and appreciated.

I followed your instructions, but when I start a match the game crashes and gives me this error (both in XP and in MAC)

SFX\PIERCE\m158_1_.raw

Can you help me?

More
9 years 9 months ago #124621 by Spaced

Hi Playaveli, thank you very much for your reply. Your help is really needed and appreciated.

I followed your instructions, but when I start a match the game crashes and gives me this error (both in XP and in MAC)

SFX\PIERCE\m158_1_.raw

Can you help me?

Please check your pm inbox.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124628 by Playaveli

SFX\PIERCE\m158_1_.raw

Can you help me?

Do you have any messenger? Maybe a live -help is better in this case because it s somehow complicated to explain.
If you received good help from Spaced, please post the solution for all other members, too!

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds