NEWSOCCER2014 - Multiplayer online game

• KIK1978
  • KIK1978's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120639 by KIK1978
igg.me/at/NewSoccer2014/x/4812805

Short Summary

My name is Francisco, and I have the team and skills to develop the game NEWSOCCER2014.

What We Need What You Get

We need 50K € to do the research and devolpment of this project. If we get it, we can put the game in the market by the middle of 2014.

The Impact

This game - NEWSOCCER2014 (Similar to SWOS) - will be the next huge sucess of online playing.

Thousands of players are expecting this online network option to play against friends and worldwide players.

Are you so good in this game? We will have also the option of playing it...for money.

And more...much more...

igg.me/at/NewSoccer2014/x/4812805

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #120642 by ElMichaJ
is there any more detailed concept ?

what is real money mode ?

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

• KIK1978
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120643 by KIK1978
Replied by KIK1978 on topic Re: NEWSOCCER2014 - Multiplayer online game
Hi,

real money mode is like playing poker...let me explain.

If you really think that you are good, you can challenge someone online and play a game for money.

For example, you bet 5€...if you win...you get 10€.

Regards,
FR

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120646 by Retrieving
First off, why are you using SWOS footage to promote your product? Not fair, not cool, most likely not legal (betcha Codemasters would like to have a word with you and your pals) and bordering false advertisement since SWOS gameplay is probably impossible to replicate down to the pixel.

Besides, SWOS does have online multiplayer (via WinUAE+Kaillera) and online career multiplayer mode , available free of charge thanks to passionate fans who went out of their way to keep the game alive throughout the years.

Also, talk about bold statements: show me proof that your netcode can handle multiplayer over intercontinental distances the way Supercade and GGPO did (I m talking about no frame reroll and overall delay 3 frames with 300+ ms of latency) and then we ll talk. 8)

Forgive the cynicism however, as of now, this just reeks of vapourware, sensationalistic PR-style baseless claims and quick cashgrab, much like most electronic entertainment-related kickstarters out there. We might be well in our 30 s but we aren t quite doddering yet bro. ;)

10 years 6 months ago #120647 by ElMichaJ
what about swos gameplay ? online mode ? how about rankings ? how about teams ? how about competitions ?

please specify more details in your plan

the money playing is one of the last option, i want to have ... but maybe a nice to have

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

• KIK1978
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120649 by KIK1978
Replied by KIK1978 on topic Re: NEWSOCCER2014 - Multiplayer online game
Well, let me explain some details.

The game is a look-like SWOS but it is not SWOS.

The online networking game is developed by our team and it´s not possible to paste some part of it, as you can understand :)

About the game:

- Imagine all the features in FIFA13 or PES13 plus transfer market in a game that looks like SWOS.

Regards,
FR

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds