WOF... is back again - again - again...

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #99057 by Menace
So, being afraid to dissappoint you all again (and myself), I m still happy to announce that I ve managed to put together a new team (again, again I know).. and we re currently developing the game. Not much info to share yet - except what you can find on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-football/151769348212510 Anyway. I hope this time we ll make it! =)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #99289 by EreWeGo
Great news...again! ;)

Best of luck, looking forward to the updates!
;D

More
12 years 10 months ago #101180 by Menace
No big news but just a little information - This monday we moved into our offices and we ve secured funding for the first 4-5 months, so we can now work full-time on the project while also trying to secure further funding. We re aiming for a late 2011 release and we re really off to a great start this time - hope to be back soon ish with more news.

More
12 years 8 months ago #103404 by Menace

More
12 years 8 months ago #104099 by Menace
Developer Diary July 16th 2011

Follow us on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-football/151769348212510

More
12 years 6 months ago #105469 by Synchronated
Looks like this is going to be outstanding. Great work

More
12 years 6 months ago #105491 by Menace
Cheers! =)

We re working on finishing a new build - and a new developer diary will follow shortly after. We ve added some rules, freekicks, throw-ins, corners etc. and it s really starting to come together now. Right now red and yellow cards are getting implemented and later we ll add penalties. The AI is still really basic, but we ve had matches with 10 human players online at the same time, and you re always in the thick of the action! =)

In October/November we ll be opening for closed beta testers - please let me know if you d be interested in trying an early build.

More
12 years 6 months ago #105492 by Synchronated
Definitely. Message me on here when you re good to go?

More
12 years 6 months ago #105554 by Menace
Cool - I ve gotten a few private messages already. I ll get back to you as soon as we re ready!

We re aiming for around 100 testers at first, and then around a 1000 after that before we go public, so don t worry, there should be room for everybody! =)

/Dennis

More
12 years 6 months ago #106075 by Menace
New dev diary:

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds