Soccorama

More
11 years 8 months ago #113502 by Menace
Soccorama was created by Menace
Hey guys!

For reasons I can t go into World of Football had to change it s name, and is now called Soccorama™

We ve just uploaded a new build, and would love to hear what you think of it.

Hope to see you online - to play simply follow this link apps.facebook.com/soccorama

Please check out our trailer also:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #113503 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Soccorama
Is there support for joysticks in this build?

More
11 years 8 months ago #113505 by Menace
Replied by Menace on topic Re: Soccorama
There s mouse and keyboard control - and Xbox gamepad support, but not joystick support I m afraid.

More
11 years 8 months ago #113615 by Menace
We put a new build up today - come play with us! =)

11 years 8 months ago #113666 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Soccorama
interesting features you want to do there ...

but i dont like facebook games anymore .... (money for advantages)
counter strike control with mouse and keyboard isnt my favorite too ...

if you could switch control / add an option for normal gamepad with 4/8 directions and fire it could be more interesting ...

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
11 years 7 months ago #113783 by Menace
Fair enough - have you tried the game yet? Let me know if you want a match - I ll be happy to show you some tricks. Once the controls click you can do some amazing things! =)

Currently an xbox controller is also supported, and we re adding keyboard only controls only (8 directions)

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #116278 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Soccorama
I still think that this game would be a lot more popular if it was on consoles, rather than Facebook. Facebook (like the App store) is littered with games. If this came out for the Xbox Live Arcade it would a massive hit, I m sure of it.

More
11 years 1 month ago #117493 by Menace
Hey guys!

We have a new release out - come and try it!

New items are on their way and will be released tomorrow – they got lost in the mail but have now been recovered! Among the new items are: a huge pair of Boxing gloves, a Mohawk hair style, a Centurion Helmet, a Mexican Sombrero Hat – and a very cool Viking Helmet! There’s also new Keeper Gloves and a very special pair of Tights and a lot of new Club Badge Icons and Patterns! Some items will disappear from the shop, because we are fine tuning our shop contents for launch.

The Assistant will give you a much more detailed summary of the previous matches you’ve played, including individual XP earnings for each footballer in your team. At the end of a season you will also be presented with a nice overview of the rewards that were given!

Play Menu buttons now contain detailed information about what you earn depending on the match results. The in-game Tutorial has been updated! New look, more accessible UI, updated exercises and numbers instead of letters. In-game, we’ve also added some ‘dots’ to the icons below the footballers to help you get more shots and passes on target.

Soccorama Season 2 has just ended!

A special congratulations goes out to The Hotstuff for winning the Bronze Tier and earning promotion to the Silver Tier along with Napoli10 and FC Marsby! – and last but not least a special mention to FC Benbræk for winning the Silver Tier and earning promotion to the Gold Tier!
Season 3 and the battle for fame, first Place and promotion to higher tiers has now started! See you on the pitch!

New Features:

A new batch of Items are on their way!
Detailed Match Summary
Informative Play Mode buttons
Improved in-game Tutorial
Gold League now open
Dots showing “aim”

Known Issues:

If you see footballers that look strange – partly transparent, or without eyes (Creepy, we know) please update your Unity Web Player.
If you Alt-Tab out of the game while a substitution is going on the game will not respond to input and you will have to refresh the browser window.

Next steps:
An even more improved and awesome tutorial.
Improved season overview.
Lots of polish
US and Asian game servers, for lower ping times outside of Europe

More
9 years 7 months ago #125922 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Soccorama
Both links in post #1 are dead.
Is Soccorama dead?

• leftkick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #130514 by leftkick
Replied by leftkick on topic Re: Soccorama
Will Soccorama ever be available to play on game server hosting options? Sometimes I play online multiplayer games on servers such as these , so it would be pretty cool if the game could be played like that.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds