amiga Online, from Australia

More
16 years 2 months ago #34658 by ozDrexler
all,

I have been swos n on pc since my amiga died in 1997. I downloaded the amiga online package few weeks back, love it.

I am keen for online play, but am curious to know what the game will run like between me in Australia and a player in europe. anyone experienced this? I have a 5mb adsl connection, so speed locally is not a problem.

The other hassle is finding time to play. Curse timezones :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #34661 by HairFU
I could test it with you. If you tellme a time (hope that it will be possible to find the right time ;) )

More
16 years 2 months ago #34664 by daimaou
I doubt it will be possible due to high pings, to have an idea if it might be possible check your pings on some kaillera servers like arena or swos.info.
If we can find ourselves online at same time I can test it with you as well.

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #34669 by EreWeGo
There s a few Aussies and Kiwis lurking about - Supahoopza and I hooked up for a game the other weekend for a game, (he s in Oz, I m in NZ), we had a few problems with the P2P version, finally manged to play a couple of game using an Aussie Kaillera server. Pings were ok , the game was a bit laggy, but we ll definitely try again to see how we go. There s also Camosniper that was interested at one stage. If we ever get enough Aussies and Kiwis interested, there was talk of an A.N.Z.L., (Australia New Zealand League):

forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=4538.0

Flick Supahoopza or CamoSniper a private message, they d probably be keen for a game with another Aussie. Supahoopza s based in Perth, not sure about CamoSniper...

:)

More
15 years 5 months ago #51384 by nixonbn
Hi guys!

I am in Sydney and I d like to play, too.

Contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
12 years 1 month ago #110043 by Supahoopza
Get in touch!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds