AMERICAN LEAGUE! Who wants to participate?

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #29796 by EJDER-Z
This server: 88.191.26.172:27888, which is emuline.fr, is a server estacblished to connect US east coast players with French players. We tried it with Infiltrate and could play very smoothly..

For the American league, i guess we should have the same standard rules for settings. I guess it s supposed to start tomorrow, right, which is the first of November? Good luck everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #29800 by daimaou
You have good pings on emuline? That s interesting, I think most european players can play there without a problem, even though the server isn t stable for swos sometimes. But it s good news as that would allow intercontinental matches to be played :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #29827 by Playaveli
Start playing guys:

www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=online_amiga_tabellen lid=664

;) To enter results just click on the respective link in the navigation!

More
14 years 2 months ago #29846 by Eleven
Here we go! GL HF! ;)

More
14 years 2 months ago #29854 by EJDER-Z

More
14 years 2 months ago #29890 by atheista
WIshing you all the best, our SWOS mates across the big blue sea. :) I m watching this topic from the beginning and I m feeling warm in my heart that people in USA also play that weird European soccer game called SWOS. :)

Keep it up and let the best man win!

More
14 years 1 week ago #34015 by EJDER-Z
Hi everyone,

I’m sorry to announce USSL is discontinued due to high rate of unplayed games, insufficient number of players, lack of competition and inability of current players to arrange their games in a timely manner. It can still re-open at a later date if enough people asks for it but at this moment it seems this continent doesn’t have a good number of enthusiastic players to establish a league for. Wish you all the best,

More
14 years 1 week ago #34039 by HairFU
Maybe you can arrange a 1 evening league (like a cup) and play that evry month? I mean with 8 Players (or was it 6) it don t take so long to make all matches. Maybe that could be a solution to play the league on.

More
14 years 1 week ago #34048 by EJDER-Z
You re right, I was thinking of the same thing. That would be the kind of tournament that could work for us, I ll talk to the guys we don t even have to do it online as we all live around the same campus:) And thanks for your concern!

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds