Standard Tactic Tournament Series

More
8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 4 days ago #132966 by djowGer
Hey everyone

Just wanted to let you guys know that Im organizing a new series of online events in the next upcoming weekends.
The format for these events are a one-tactic-only allowed. Other than that free team choice and standard setup of groups and then playoff. So lets see who is the champion of each standard tactic. Perhaps we will even finish off with a champion event with the all the winners if possible.

Needless to say, everyone can join the event even if you are not a master of this tactic!

The first edition is starting with probably my all-time favorite 5-2-3, and begins on sunday 24th of april 20.30 cet, but please arrive to channel #sensible.cup a little earlier. You can sign-up here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4208

The next edition will be with 4-4-2. Sign-up here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4209

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 days ago #132967 by ElMichaJ
very nice idea :) i am waiting for the ATTACK Tournament :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
8 years 4 days ago #132968 by djowGer

very nice idea :) i am waiting for the ATTACK Tournament :D

Thx man! The idea is actually based on one of my very old events the Attack or Defend Tournament: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/308/matches

More
8 years 4 days ago #132972 by Playaveli
Nice1!! :)

More
8 years 4 days ago #132989 by Bomb
I will definitly join defend and 5-4-1. I wanna understand how manuel can play so ugly... :P

More
8 years 1 day ago #133005 by djowGer
Okay.. First edition just finished with a win for Bobbiebobras after beating Bomb in a close final. I got third place after a win vs cinek. Thx to all for playing.

Next edition is the popular 4-4-2 tactic, on next sunday. cu then.

More
8 years 20 hours ago #133008 by Bomb
thx for organizing, and thx for a very exact time schedule!

cya next time

8 years 20 hours ago #133010 by ElMichaJ
well djowger is special master admin, so this is normal state :D

great ... i will try next week, and also attack tournament

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
7 years 11 months ago #133078 by djowGer

great ... i will try next week, and also attack tournament

Next tournament will be the attack formation, on the 8th of may at same time 20.30, so feel free to join Micha. :)

Todays 4-4-2 tournament ended with a close win for me vs Bomb in the final. Nuno from portugal won 3rd place vs Bobbiebobras. Thx to all for joining! Cu next time.

More
7 years 11 months ago #133280 by djowGer
4th edition of the series will be the Defend Cup. Sign-up here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4224

The Attack Cup was won by Cinek in the final vs me. Bomb took home bronze vs SPIR.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds