Re: Offline event in Milan

More
8 years 3 months ago #131860 by lemonheadiv
Hi everyone,

I will be organizing an offline event to be held on 5th March 2016.

We will play Amiga SWOS on real Amigas.

The location is still to be decided but it will be near Milan, not far from the Bergamo airport (Orio Al Serio).

There will be a small tournament fee, I suppose around 15 euros, just to cover some costs.

If no more than 10 or 12 people join, it will be possible to sleep and play in the same place which will be available from Friday (4th March) to Sunday (6th March).
Otherwise I will find a more suitable location for playing. In that case a separate B B would be needed.

However it s important for me to know how many would be interested in joining. So please let me know, if possible by the end of next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #131861 by Playaveli
Very nice!! And date is perfect.
Booked flights. :)
I will arrive Friday evening in Milan Bergamo (7:50 pm). My departure is on Sunday evening (8:45 pm).
Fee of 15 Euro sounds totally fine.

How about transportation? Could anyone collect me from airport? If not, I can also use public transportation.
Any help needed? I can bring current save disc with custom teams, and some extension cables / gamepads etc...

Looking very much forward to finally visit Italy on the SWOS-map!! ;D

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #131862 by Retrieving
On the premise that everyone is welcome to join, could you guys please disclose the location address, down to the street name and number, at least a full month in advance, publicly on both swosit and ss.de forums, please, unlike last time?

People might be coming by train or other scarcely flexible means of transportation and it s a rather relevant piece of information if you re trying to organize a trip. Thanks in advance.

Also, is there a maximum number of participants allowed, past which you won t be accepting any more players? If so, would you mind updating this thread at least once a week with a list of confirmed attendees? Much appreciated.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131864 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
Can you please register me for this event. Same question as Playa, let me know if airport pick up is an option. Great initiative btw, looking forward to play some quality SWOS on Italian soil.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131865 by lemonheadiv

Very nice!! And date is perfect.
Booked flights. :)
I will arrive Friday evening in Milan Bergamo (7:50 pm). My departure is on Sunday evening (8:45 pm).
Fee of 15 Euro sounds totally fine.

How about transportation? Could anyone collect me from airport? If not, I can also use public transportation.
Any help needed? I can bring current save disc with custom teams, and some extension cables / gamepads etc...

Looking very much forward to finally visit Italy on the SWOS-map!! ;D

That was fast! Great!
I think I will be able to collect you at the airport.

Anyway I would ask everyone that is interested to contact me privately before booking.
I still don t know about transportation or accommodation as the choice of the location will depend on the number of participants.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131866 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
Will book later today :)

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #131867 by Playaveli

That was fast! Great!

Yea, I looked up flights and found one by Ryanair for 34 Euros (incl. return flight). What a bargain... :)

@ lobo andib: Great news. Will try to convince some more guys from SWOS Germany!

More
8 years 3 months ago #131868 by HeinAir
Replied by HeinAir on topic Re: Offline event in Milan
Flights booked. Same dates like Playa. And an big THX to Lemonheadiv for the friendly whatsapp contact and answering my questions patiently. ;)

greets HeinAir

More
8 years 3 months ago #131871 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Offline event in Milan

That was fast! Great!

Yea, I looked up flights and found one by Ryanair for 34 Euros (incl. return flight). What a bargain... :)

@ lobo andib: Great news. Will try to convince some more guys from SWOS Germany!

Flight booked here as well 8)

More
8 years 3 months ago #131872 by lemonheadiv
Thanks Andib, Lobo and HeinAir for your interest, I wasn t expecting such a big response!
So at the moment, counting the other players who are interested, I ve already reached the quota that I had in mind.

I will consider finding a different location if there are still many people who want to join. Please understand that this would cost me much more than I originally planned so I want to see first how many people are interested and then decide.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds