Sensidays 2016

More
8 years 3 months ago #131829 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
Hi!
Great news that WC will be arranged also in 2016. I will probably come, if someone is coming via amsterdam, need a ride from there to Almelo. Probably the easiest solution for me. And also depends , what the dates are for the event.

Cheers

Fincad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131831 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
Fincad I will drive from Amsterdam but atm dont know with how many we are gonna join. If there is place, sure I ll pick you up.
If Elmichaj is oke with to held in Almelo, maybe its good to check now the flights which is the cheapest weekend in July/August.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131832 by Rock and Roll
Replied by Rock and Roll on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
Nothing has been finalized yet :). We are waiting for a definitive answer from an option in The Hague, and trying Almelo too.
One thing....the date wouldn t be the last weekend in July, first weekend in August.
So we re looking at 12-15 August or 19-22 August.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131833 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensidays 2016

So we re looking at 12-15 August or 19-22 August.

Both dates are fine!
In the end, we need to book something!

Thanks for your efforts, Colin. Keep going.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131834 by Rock and Roll
Thank Rick too :). As soon as we know more, I ll let you know.
Btw, thanks to everyone who has already said they ll help with equipment, organization etc.
As soon as we have confirmation.........it s showtime! :D

THE DAYS MUST GO ON!

More
8 years 3 months ago #131837 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Sensidays 2016

Thank Rick too :). As soon as we know more, I ll let you know.
Btw, thanks to everyone who has already said they ll help with equipment, organization etc.
As soon as we have confirmation.........it s showtime! :D

THE DAYS MUST GO ON!

I will help with as much as possible.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131841 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: Sensidays 2016

Fincad I will drive from Amsterdam but atm dont know with how many we are gonna join. If there is place, sure I ll pick you up.
If Elmichaj is oke with to held in Almelo, maybe its good to check now the flights which is the cheapest weekend in July/August.

Ok, thanks Ali for the info. Also depends on the date of the event, if im able to join. Anyway, will probably (if im coming) arrive to Amsterdam airport on friday and will need a transportation to the location and back to the airport on monday. So its bit more complicated. But lets see what happens.

Fincad

More
8 years 3 months ago #131888 by Rock and Roll
OK, I can officially declare there is a Dutch bid for Sensi Days 2016.

The location would be Bornerbroek (Almelo), the same place as we held the 2012 competition.

The accomodation has 50 sleeping places, maybe more in tents etc. This we still have to confirm.
We think we can organize everything for 100 euro s per person maximum.
A slight insight into the costs, to rent the whole building should be around 2200 euros.

Infrastructure: there s a train station in Almelo and we will provide a shuttle service to and from the train station if necessary.
We will post more information concerning airports etc as soon as we can (end of January I think).

We are allowed to be noisy (with the outside doors closed) until the end of the tournaments (I am hoping to finish tournaments before 2 am!).

We will need hardware, and I have already received many offers..so many that we might be able to do 12 groups ;).

Meals and drinks are of course provided in the tournament fee.

List of admins, admin duties etc will be posted in due course (before the end of January).
At the moment all questions etc. can be directed towards little old me.
It is highly probable that we will have an international administration (yet again..we ve had a lot of offers).

We believe we have enough experience, especially when we add in everyone who has offered to help.

Only issue is when. The only dates we could find were 19th - 22nd of August.
Not ideal because it s a few weeks later than normal, and I have to work on the 22nd :).

So, will the people in the official Sensi Days allocation committee discuss our bid and let us know if we can confirm the location etc..

So...shoot :)

More
8 years 3 months ago #131889 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Sensidays 2016
All sounds great for me!

More
8 years 3 months ago #131890 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Sensidays 2016

OK, I can officially declare there is a Dutch bid for Sensi Days 2016.

The location would be Bornerbroek (Almelo), the same place as we held the 2012 competition.

The accomodation has 50 sleeping places, maybe more in tents etc. This we still have to confirm.
We think we can organize everything for 100 euro s per person maximum.
A slight insight into the costs, to rent the whole building should be around 2200 euros.

Infrastructure: there s a train station in Almelo and we will provide a shuttle service to and from the train station if necessary.
We will post more information concerning airports etc as soon as we can (end of January I think).

We are allowed to be noisy (with the outside doors closed) until the end of the tournaments (I am hoping to finish tournaments before 2 am!).

We will need hardware, and I have already received many offers..so many that we might be able to do 12 groups ;).

Meals and drinks are of course provided in the tournament fee.

List of admins, admin duties etc will be posted in due course (before the end of January).
At the moment all questions etc. can be directed towards little old me.
It is highly probable that we will have an international administration (yet again..we ve had a lot of offers).

We believe we have enough experience, especially when we add in everyone who has offered to help.

Only issue is when. The only dates we could find were 19th - 22nd of August.
Not ideal because it s a few weeks later than normal, and I have to work on the 22nd :).

So, will the people in the official Sensi Days allocation committee discuss our bid and let us know if we can confirm the location etc..

So...shoot :)

As you end up saying I know that the date could be a problem for the school teachers like Klaris and Team Oelkohold. Like you they have to work on monday the 22nd.

Though this is special because of the late bid (but I really appreciate your bid) so I hope that everybody will try to do their best to join eventhough it is later than normal.

I think in normal years, we should go for the last weekend of July.

For sure I will join again and I want to help as much as possible. We can discuss it on facebook how I can help (now and when we are getting closer).

Again, great you are coming up with this bid.

Days must go on!

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds