Natural Born SWOS in Berlin (Karow)

More
8 years 7 months ago #130154 by Bomb
It was a nice tournament. 1. bomb, 2. klaris, 3. spir (I think), 4. andib, 5. elmichaj, 6. vinzdepinz and 7. bernd.
But imo it was a bit disappointing and not managed the best way (my and elmichajs fault).

negative:
- we could have been more players (4 players cancelled in last minute ), we where 7 at the end
- one player was not able to play regulary - if he was there he was hard to bear ::)
- the tournament took too long dued to several reasons, so we cancelled the group after the first leg

positive:
- very cool location (it was more retro like the game itself) - did anyone take photos?
- mostly hard fights against every opponent
- some dynablaster action -- hell of fun!
- much help and interest by the local people

big thx to klaris, andib and spir to take the long way to our tournament, we had a lot of fun and it was a pleasure like usually to play swos and have a lot of interesting talks with you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #130155 by ElMichaJ
sorry, yesterday i had to clean up a lot and missed result entering, but today at 8 pm they are entered
:)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

8 years 7 months ago #130156 by ElMichaJ

8 years 7 months ago #130157 by ElMichaJ

8 years 7 months ago #130163 by ElMichaJ
it was an interesting project for the first time.
it was a test for using this location.

i am a bit sad, that we were not so much, but berlin locals looks always a bit difficult to catch for swos.

the rest was very funny, and i learnt a lot about organizing stuff ;)

thx for these funny days :) next time it will be better

More
8 years 7 months ago #130164 by Bomb

www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/matches/view/134008 this was the best match :D

I think it was 3-0 for elmichaj, then 3-4 for klaris, then 5-4 for elmichaj, then in 89. klaris was equalizing to 5-5. elmichaj does kickoff, runs towards klaris goal near the penalty area and klaris did a tackling. everyone was convinced, it was a freekick, but the man in black finger#s where pointing to the penalty point. the crowd was upset, klaris is throwing away his joystick and leaves the arena very angry, elmichaj is scoring the 6-5. spir took over for klaris, does the kickoff, runs through and scores the 6-6. but - later - this did not increase klaris mood, he was pissed off. for a neutral spectator is was century match. :D

8 years 7 months ago #130165 by ElMichaJ
well yes .... and i am dynablaster champ :D

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #130168 by AndYpsilon

the crowd was upset, klaris is throwing away his joystick and leaves the arena very angry, elmichaj is scoring the 6-5. spir took over for klaris, does the kickoff, runs through and scores the 6-6. but - later - this did not increase klaris mood, he was pissed off. for a neutral spectator is was century match. :D

OMG :D After that Micha should have thrown away his gamepad and insisted on def win - then it would ve been fair :D

Congratz to SPIR for that fighting spirit and congratz to Bomb for the tournament win :)

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds