V Lubin Sensible Soccer Tournament - 13-th June 2009

More
14 years 10 months ago #68771 by djowGer

Absolutely great. Big respect to Polish community.
Is it possible to get some subtitles or a translation?

:)

just asked for the same on youtube. thumbs up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #68777 by paczek
Translate : Yesiu :) thank you Wojtek :P

Many players from different places of Poland, came to Lubin. They represented Wroclaw, Lublin, Warszawa, Poznan and other. Current and former world and polish champion took part in V Lubin Sensible Soccer Tournament. Battle for champion title was important but for all players the most important things were having fun and meeting with friends from polish swos scene.

Lobo: All SWOS offline competition are great entertainment (fun), it’s worth coming to them. I wasn’t on last Lubin SWOS Competition but this year I can’t do that

Bumer: It’s my second time here, I was last year in Lubin. Today I’d rather come to meet with friends than my own results. Leave the group on Amiga comp. will be successful. But meeting with other people is the most important. We met us in Wroclaw, last year in Lubin, with some people in Pirmasens. We always travel in order to play SWOS.

Romaneq: Victory isn’t the most important for me. More important is everybody enjoy this time here and professional organization. This is the most important issue.

A few times in year there are national and international competitions, which take places in Poland and in the whole world. Sensible Soccer, which was created at the beginning 90s, still has got many fans.

Bobbiebobras: Second time I’ve arrived to Lubin and second time I’m enjoying it. Organization is very good, can compare to world cup in Sensible Soccer or other foreign competitions. More players take part in international competitions but its excellent.

Sanek: We arrived from Lublin (not Lubin :D) about 500 kilometers. The most important are friends and fun. Sensible competitions are great entertainment.
      Reporter: What do you think about this competition?
Sanek: I think this is one of the best organized competition in the world

It’s first time when Lubin competition playing on 3 platforms: PC, Amiga and Xbox.

Tomasz Kulesza: We are happy. There are many spectators and players. It’s second competition in the world which is playing on 3 platforms. Only in Lubin and Germany there are PC, Amiga and Xbox. In other competitions players usually is playing on 1 platform. There are valuable prizes ex. DVD players.

PC won Yoda from Katowice, Amiga: Lobo from Olsztyn and Xbox – Primo from Warsaw.

More
14 years 10 months ago #68822 by paczek
next edition probably 12-th June 2010 :D

More
14 years 8 months ago #71052 by paczek
next news TV :)  8)

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds