08 JUNE Voting!

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #43374 by Falcon
08 JUNE Voting! was created by Falcon
Last season Coolio Jack surprised with a killer goal right at the end of the collection period.

Let s see what the June competition has to offer!

This month we are again looking for the most awesome goal and you are the ones to choose which one it is.
Well at first we need some goals to choose from, therefor there will be the collection period lasting until the 23rd.

So you wanna hand in a goal, but have no idea how to do it? This is the math:

[Falcon is lazy and just uses c p]]
1. If you turned off the auto save for goals, press the space bar right after the goal. The computer will put the highlight into a temporary memory until the next match starts. And even if you got auto-save on, pressing space bar ensures you the highlight will still be there after the match has ended.
2. Save the highlight containing the scene you are about to post to your save.adf. You can do that in the main menu in the highlights option. Please note that you can do that only until the next match starts.
2. Record the scene to video . Easy to do with Stromberg s tutorial.
3. Upload the video to www.youtube.com
4. Finally post the link to the video in the thread and attach the highlight file to the post.
You can extract the Highlight file off the save.adf with this little program.

The goals will be collected in the first post, if you have no highlight file, you can still give your goal to the Off Competition section.

Good luck and better technique to everyone!

On Record

Pallister starts the competition with an incredible late header after a header combo:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/H1ajSTsuXJA[/flash]

Coolio Jack returns with an impressive throw in headercombination. Super nice finishing as well:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/A3liixqLY_A[/flash]

A nice corner version is presented by XFlea , curling the ball in right after the initial pass:

[flash=400,325]pl.youtube.com/v/SmNuZqAyt9o[/flash]

I (Falcon )did a nice shot after a great defending header, shooting the ball from a middle distance and curling it into the short corner just at the end of the shot. No chance to gather votes, still nice I think:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/jhomJb0lkTs[/flash]

Schulle did a very good job at defending this ball and even more with the pass and the incredible finishing by header:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/Uyt-642lQTg[/flash]

==========

OFF COMPETITION

XFlea shows us how to do it when you really want (or need) to score in the last seconds of a match:

[flash=400,325]pl.youtube.com/v/erKoazsRzxI[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #43383 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: JUNE Voting!
YEAUX!!!

I scored a goal which I never scored before. My goalie made kick-off, high header....high header....and....look at this last possible flying header finish by

LA
HE
RYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
:

[flash=400,325]de.youtube.com/watch/v/H1ajSTsuXJA[/flash]

Woooha!!! It bounced close before the goalie and my striker seems to be flown before that bounce and hit the ball after it ;D
Attachments:

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #44637 by Coolio_Jack
Replied by Coolio_Jack on topic Re: JUNE Voting!

Game with GFC.
Attachments:

More
15 years 10 months ago #45336 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: JUNE Voting!
umpf... only 2 contestants... could you bend the rules so I can hand in one more proposition? or wait til July voting?

More
15 years 10 months ago #45486 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: JUNE Voting!
no hand it in I still have 2? goals on my save disk. My late shift is really affecting my efficiency, have to start the voting period, hope to get that done this night

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #45492 by xflea
ok here it goes:

I like this new way of executing corners. Not VERY effective (not every shot goes in :) but fun

BTW. scored in a friendly with Hannes
Attachments:

More
15 years 10 months ago #45493 by Falcon
Ooook I ve added the XFlea corner as well as a goal of Schulle and myself. Schulle and my goal are both from our joined DSL session earlier this month. The Highlight files are save on my harddrive.

This competition opens late again, but my night shift kept me from doing all the ordinary stuff. Competition will remain open for one week, hence 5th July.

Good luck to all contestants.

More
15 years 10 months ago #45494 by xflea
and this is one off-competition

desperate action in the 90th minute

More
15 years 10 months ago #45503 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: JUNE Voting!
The off-competition-goal is the nicest for me ;D

More
15 years 9 months ago #46229 by Falcon
While I played the CGC08 the poll was supposed to end and it is now that I have returned. It was a pretty close vote in favor of Pallister who ended up having one vote more on his behalf than Coolio Jack and XFlea.

Congratulations Pallister!!!

Thanks to all contestants and voters!

I know you are waiting for the new competition and right now I will open the according thread.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds