Re: Amiga SWOS Graphics mod - preview

More
13 years 10 months ago #83991 by bongojolo
sorry but this goals is mine design :P i want my credits back hahahahahah. i had send a pic with them to redhair maybe 2 years before when i had try to make i new complete 6 different stadiums update for pc. the first stadium is ready and the animation of the crowd is work (tnx swpe super tool for that). but after the finishing of the first stadium i put it on the cabinet for all this year because of some serious art project. now i think in next year i will find time to continue this try 8)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #84042 by EreWeGo

sorry but this goals is mine design :P i want my credits back hahahahahah.

hehehe, no worries bongojolo - I never said I designed the goal-net style, in fact, RedHair sent me the preview graphic that I used to base the goals on, (I didn t know where he got it from). :)

I love your pitches for the PC version BTW, just wish the Amiga version was as easy to mod. It was a lot of work to do the nets and adboards for my mod etc. I must get back to the editing too - been meaning to get a version with non-commercial adboards etc. I already know what I want, it s just finding the damn time to do it! :)

Anyway, looking forward to your next PC release bongojolo, and I m more than happy to mention that the goal-nets style was based on your work.
:)

More
13 years 10 months ago #84054 by bongojolo
:) tnx bro. i had try also for amiga but was difficult for big changes and i ask help from the master Horace and then he told me that is good idea to make a graphix ed for amiga also, like swep. i stopped then until to release it. (i m amiga user also) when will finish my work and i have time again we can speak if you want and i have already some files to send you from amiga, maybe that is useful to u

More
13 years 10 months ago #84056 by EreWeGo
Hey bongojolo, sounds good mate, cheers :)

Yeah, it s a shame that the Amiga version isn t as easily moddable as the PC version - I d love to be able to do some of the awesome mods you (and others) have done for the PC version!

Anyway, look forward to your next PC stuff.
:)

More
13 years 1 week ago #99191 by mrsensible
We know we are all forms of 5-patterned area. We do not see in many areas so I do not like the pattern of the cross. I wanted to do field work on this circular pattern. I share with you. Focus on grass. In these, you see how the tiles 1628 is successful, but now we know you mean the problem of pruning a memory design so that the i didnt continue to draw audience, the golie, the lines, coachin and adboard zone to say blah blah blah. our friends for a long time here has been some work on this issue. Large-scale drawing of the circle of this extraordinary increase the number of tiles. Let your lawn to give effect blocks. 284 points is really small: S but maybe some way, can we overcome. Maybe with different methods. Can we find a better program craunch I wonder? I do not know. I have to find a solution

pull the meat in this picture. Test this graphic edit program. successfully changed the colors on the grass as normal,soft,hard.,dry,frozen,wet and muddy
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds