Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
11 years 8 months ago #113247 by Playaveli
^^ That looks awesome! Looking forward to it. It temptes me to look into playa1.tac again...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #113256 by JAX-TR

irc not working.

Error message is :

could not find compatible GRE between 1.8 and 1.9.*.

What kind of total pack version do you have? Do you have Firefox on your computer? Please try to run register_xulrunner.bat in the irc_quakenet folder.

it worked. Thank you :)

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #113446 by starwindz

Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.40 - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

* Release note: V1.40 - 2012-07-29
- [Added] The feature of Creating .DIY tournament with groups and schedule as you want added in Save Disk Manager.
( Changing team control such as CPU, player and player/manager is also possible just like SWOS++ of PC SWOS.)
o Reference
This feature is inspired by this article, www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=15789.0
o Tutorial
1. Run SWOS and create your tournament by DIY COMPETITIONS.
1) The most important thing in this step is the order of choosing teams.
You have to choose teams that you want to play in group A at the beginning, then teams from group B, then C.
2) Save the tournament and close SWOS
2. Click DIY Competition Setup button in the Save Disk Manager
3. Click Team Order Sorting button in the DIY Competition Setup window
- [Added] Advanced Tactics Viewer added in Save Disk Manager
- [Added] 82 custom tactics added in the Backup folder 01 of Save Disk Manager
- [Changed] Banners updated

* Download
- Please update via built-in updater in total pack

* Screenshots

Current version of total pack has Advanced Tactics Viewer feature. The next version would have Advanced Tactics Creator.

More
11 years 7 months ago #113459 by Retrieving
I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole pack 1.39 and I m getting an error upon updating

Exception EOutOfResources in module updater.exe at 000204F4
Out of System Resources

Win7 64 bit, computer is 2 months old.

More
11 years 7 months ago #113460 by starwindz

I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole pack 1.39 and I m getting an error upon updating

Out of System Resources

How about removing the folder that the total pack installed such as C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack completely? Please give it a try again.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #113462 by Retrieving

Out of System Resources

How about removing the folder that the total pack installed such as C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack completely? Please give it a try again.

I had already done that because the uninstalling feature didn t remove it, then installed anew in a different folder, no dice.

Also, I had originally uninstalled the pack because it kept giving me that cursor centering bug and then started messing up my PC by making the cursor look weird, anything else but the cursor disappear on my desktop, etc.

Very weird stuff.

You should find some volunteers to debug it on different machines/OS/configurations and stop development until it actually works 100% on any computer because as is it s amazing but sort of bug ridden, to the point that 1 user out of 4 won t be able to use it.

I can do that on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with multi-core CPU and on XP with single core CPU.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #113479 by starwindz

I had already done that because the uninstalling feature didn t remove it, then installed anew in a different folder, no dice.

The updater issue you mentioned did not occur on my Win7 32 bit and Win7 64 bit. I will check out the error message Exception EOutOfResources in module again. ::)

Also, I had originally uninstalled the pack because it kept giving me that cursor centering bug and then started messing up my PC by making the cursor look weird, anything else but the cursor disappear on my desktop, etc.

Originally the feature of cursor centering and auto-clicking was only designed for the case of only one WinuaeXP-Kaillera on a Windows at the same time. The best way to eradicate this issue is to disable or remove this feature in the total pack. I will also check it out again.

You should find some volunteers to debug it on different machines/OS/configurations and stop development until it actually works 100% on any computer because as is it s amazing but sort of bug ridden, to the point that 1 user out of 4 won t be able to use it. I can do that on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with multi-core CPU and on XP with single core CPU.

Yes I agree with you. I will test the new version of total pack on my Win7 32 bit and 64 bit (Home edition) Also I will install WinXP(Home edition) under VMWare for testing the total pack. I will be appreciated with you if you test the total pack on your OS.

Thank you very much for your comments and advices. :)

More
11 years 7 months ago #113483 by Retrieving

I will be appreciated with you if you test the total pack on your OS.

Thank you very much for your comments and advices. :)

Sure man, I ll stress test them on both my PC s as much as I can in the next few days and then I ll get back to you.

More
11 years 7 months ago #113490 by starwindz

Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.41 - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

* Release note: V1.41 - 2012-07-31
- [Changed] Cursor centering and auto-clicking feature in On-line mode removed
- [Fixed] FPS Patch now run in off-line mode properly

* Download
- [Automatic mode] Please update via built-in updater in total pack
- [Manual mode] Download and extract the following file to the folder the total pack installed
www.sensiblesoccer.de/amigatotalpack/update_v1.41.7z

More
11 years 7 months ago #113497 by starwindz
A bug is being fixed. The bug is that FPS Patch runs twice on on-line mode. It will be fixed soon.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds