Re: Results South Africa World Cup 2010

More
13 years 9 months ago #86745 by xflea

Hi,
i wrote a pm to the other 3 players of my group. xflea told me that he doesn t take part on WC anymore and the rest didn t answer.

Now it s a mess...

I never wrote I m out of the competition. I just asked which competition exactly HeinAir wants to play, because I am in a group with Lucaa, Gpex and Jordie... I never get/saw any info things changed...

besides I have already played 2 games (see the picture on the top of this thread - I have 6 points there) and now it seems one of them is deleted... what s up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #86751 by lestat

Hi,
i wrote a pm to the other 3 players of my group. xflea told me that he doesn t take part on WC anymore and the rest didn t answer.

Now it s a mess...

I never wrote I m out of the competition. I just asked which competition exactly HeinAir wants to play, because I am in a group with Lucaa, Gpex and Jordie... I never get/saw any info things changed...

besides I have already played 2 games (see the picture on the top of this thread - I have 6 points there) and now it seems one of them is deleted... what s up?

Hi m8, unfortunately i had to replace Lucaa with Retri, because Lucaa has not done more to find, of course you have played the match was canceled, to give Retri a chance to qualify.
In any case now fixed a date to end the first round, then we will begin the final stages of the tournament.
I ve already waited too...

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #86752 by lestat
At July 10th i want to finish the first round .... I intend to mark the date as of 23.59 on July 10.
Will qualify the top two in each group.
Players who have posted in the forum its readiness to play will have the chance to win a game 2-0 if will not be answered by their opponents.

Come on m8s

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #86762 by Retrieving

Now it s a mess...

Yo mate, why didn t you reply to my messages in private chat yesterday? I was there to play the WC tourny. : (

Anyhow, are you going to be available tonight? Just gimme a time and I ll try my best to get there in timely fashion! ;)

btw, has anybody seen Jordie7 recently? ???

More
13 years 9 months ago #86763 by xflea

Yo mate, why didn t you reply to my messages in private chat yesterday? I was there to play the WC tourny. : (
Anyhow, are you going to be available tonight? Just gimme a time and I ll try my best to get there in timely fashion! ;)

I was playing friendlies with Boruc. When I got back to chat you were already offline.

I will be online tonight

More
13 years 9 months ago #86765 by xflea
deja vu

Korea DPR vs. Brazil 4-1

More
13 years 9 months ago #86767 by Zef2009
Taranto and Andy, i´ll be online all afternoon and evening today.

Please show up.

See u soon.

More
13 years 9 months ago #86770 by HeinAir
Sry, but I don t look trough here anymore. Who is in my group and against whom I have to play? Is there just one match left for me or two? :P

More
13 years 9 months ago #86775 by Zef2009
Taranto (Switzerland) vs Zef2009 (Chile) 2-1

More
13 years 9 months ago #86777 by AndYpsilon
Zef (Chile) - Andy (Honduras) 1-2

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds