players value

• Paulie
  • Paulie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 11 months ago #2628 by Paulie
players value was created by Paulie
Hi, I was just curious whether or not anybody knows how players value goes up? Obviously it is performance based, but what is that exactly i.e. 10 successful passes from a midfield with passing as a quality?

CHeers, Paulie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 11 months ago #2629 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: players value
It depends on the tactic! If you develope your own tactic and put one particular player (or more...or all ;D ) in different positions to get him a little green tick! Many little ticks add up to a big one above your team. The more ticks a player has the faster rises his value...

But maybe Redhair or Oli.O know more about this one! Eg, how many ticks make one big tick! and so on...

More
18 years 11 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2633 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: players value
Playa is right. ;)
Edit your tactic until the player(s) you want to boost ;D is/are most happy as possible. But I don t know whether your perfomance has influence on players values or not. :(

• Paulie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 11 months ago #2641 by Paulie
Replied by Paulie on topic Re: players value
Hi guys,

Cheers for the reply. I ll try that and let you know how I get on. One thing that did puzzle me about the tactics though, is that if you select 1 tactic and go to another and then go back to the original tactic, the players sometimes are happy and then not i.e. there is no consistency. Have you experience this also?

Cheers Paulie.

• Paulie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 11 months ago #2642 by Paulie
Hi again,

I had a go at the advice you gave me however it sounds easier than it actually is lol. I cannot make the entire team happy it seems, and the best I can do is please all the players apart from 3 with crosses and 1 with nothing. Is it possible to make the entire team happy, if the correct tactics and player attributes are used? Anyone managed it?

Cheers guys, Paulie.

More
18 years 11 months ago #2643 by Oli O.

Hi guys,

Cheers for the reply. I ll try that and let you know how I get on. One thing that did puzzle me about the tactics though, is that if you select 1 tactic and go to another and then go back to the original tactic, the players sometimes are happy and then not i.e. there is no consistency. Have you experience this also?

Cheers Paulie.

If you change the standard tactic, the players now have different positions on the pitch as they had before. For example just compare the 4 defenders in 442 and 424, it is not the same. This is why the players are happy or unhappy about the new tactic, because now they are more offensive or defensive or anything else.

Hi again,

I had a go at the advice you gave me however it sounds easier than it actually is lol. I cannot make the entire team happy it seems, and the best I can do is please all the players apart from 3 with crosses and 1 with nothing. Is it possible to make the entire team happy, if the correct tactics and player attributes are used? Anyone managed it?

Cheers guys, Paulie.

Of course it is possible. :) Just create your own tactic and move the players manually to positions they really like. ;)

• Paulie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 11 months ago #2648 by Paulie
Thanks for the replies Oli and Playar.

I know this should be a simple task, but I m really having trouble to satisfy all the players (not literally of course :D ). Even when I do as you instructed Oli, they are still unhappy. LIke I said before, the best I can do is all happy apart from 3. But that aside these happy players do not appreciate in value; they still depreciate, even though I am winning games and not conceding goals. There must be something that I am doing wrong or something else that is a contributary factor.

Do the majority of your players appreciate in value, Oli?

Regarding the tactical setup, Playa, I can not manage to get my players to co-operate with one another in so far getting two ticks, rather than just one for the player I move. It s all very strange.

Sorry to make this difficult, cheers gang.

More
18 years 11 months ago #2649 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: players value
hey, i send you a tactic soon where all players are happy! Then you can develope it the way you like!

Next week i have my computer back. Then i will write to you! ;)

More
18 years 11 months ago #2650 by Oli O.

Thanks for the replies Oli and Playar.

I know this should be a simple task, but I m really having trouble to satisfy all the players (not literally of course :D ). Even when I do as you instructed Oli, they are still unhappy. LIke I said before, the best I can do is all happy apart from 3. But that aside these happy players do not appreciate in value; they still depreciate, even though I am winning games and not conceding goals. There must be something that I am doing wrong or something else that is a contributary factor.

There is a way to make them all (except the keeper ;D) happy, Obi-Wan had a tactic for this long time ago. But I think it would be better two have 2 tactics, 1 for happy players/simulating games and 1 for playing, because sometimes the players need crazy positions for getting a tick (defender in midfield,...).

But that aside these happy players do not appreciate in value; they still depreciate, even though I am winning games and not conceding goals. There must be something that I am doing wrong or something else that is a contributary factor.

Do the majority of your players appreciate in value, Oli?

Increasing the value is still a mystery for me. Most times my strikers and perhaps some ohters are increasing but I don t know exactly which factors are responsible for this. :(

• Paulie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 11 months ago #2651 by Paulie
Hi peeps,

Just to let you know I have found a tactic that works:

www.purplesensi.co.uk/swos/hints/formationf.html

There are 2 tactics in there that increase value. Thanks for you time and answers guys.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds