edited or original custom teams?

• Moonsider
  • Moonsider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #63249 by Moonsider
edited or original custom teams? was created by Moonsider
Hi!

I m running the total pack 1.09 and I ve been editing some of the custom teams by the edit custom teams menu. I know that I need an editor to adjust the skills of all players. The problem is that I cant find the file that my edited custom teams gets stored into, which means I can t edit them in the editor. I was trying to track down the players names by windows explorer s search function hoping find the savefile, but it seems to me that the player names are encoded and not visible as text strings in any file. So how do I change the custom teams? If this is the wrong way of eiting custom teams, I would like to know the correct method. Thanks in advance!

:-\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #63284 by Oli O.
Custom teams are in customs.edt in your main swos folder. You can check it with Windows Notepad.^^

I think it is not possible to edit the file with any editor. Perhaps you can try editing some team s skills in their normal files and then importing them into custom teams.

More
15 years 2 months ago #63287 by daimaou

I think it is not possible to edit the file with any editor. Perhaps you can try editing some team s skills in their normal files and then importing them into custom teams.

yep this is the easier way of doing that. Other option would be hex editing the file since there s no editor for this teams. But unless you know what you re doing forget the last option ;)

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds