lower game speed possible ?

• fastball83
  • fastball83's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #61104 by fastball83
lower game speed possible ? was created by fastball83
Hello,

I like playing with my son at SWOS but this game is difficult, does it s possible to lower the game speed and to get a better referee judgement because, CPU opponent foul every 30 secondes and we never get a penalty or other ?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #61107 by EreWeGo
*Edit - Hi Fastball, sorry, just noticed this post is under SWOS PC thread, is your question still for SS2006?

If so, and you want it slower - are you using a vanilla install of SS2006, or are you using some mods or the MegaPatch? If you re using the MegaPatch, the game speed is actually increased as most players found the default speed a bit slow, and the games too easy etc.

If I can find some time, I ll see if I can make a new AI mod for you, with slower gamespeed. With regard to the yellow/red cards and fouls etc, you can change the frequency of how often they are awarded, but this applies to human players as well, so if it s changed, just be aware that you might get lots of yellows and reds too! :)

Anyway, like I said, if I can find some spare time, I ll see if I can come up with a few AI mods for you to try...
:)

• fastball83
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #61127 by fastball83
Replied by fastball83 on topic Re: lower game speed possible ?
thanks for your help my friend.

my question was for SWOS, I would like to slower his speed because too hard to score for my son and bad referee.

thanks again to help me.

More
15 years 3 months ago #61131 by EreWeGo
Hi Fastball mate,

hmmm, no easy way I know of to slow down the Amiga version...but I can make some suggestions. First, play in the lower leagues, as the players tend to be a lot slower, giving you more time to react etc. As a test, try a game using some First Division teams, then try a game using say, some teams from New Zealand, and you ll see what I mean! ;) You can choose a better team for your son, maybe from a second division or something, so the players he s controlling are faster, (but not too fast to control), and have better ball control, tackling, shooting etc.

Another option would be to play the PC SWOS version, using the Total Pack. The PC version generally has a more relaxed pace to it, and you can even slow it down further using the options CPU Cycles for DosBox, which the Total Pack uses. Here s a link to the Total Pack thread:

forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=4199.0

Hope this helps!
:)

• fastball83
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #61144 by fastball83
I have total pack installed, what is circle, and what circle configuration I must choose to slowing down the game ?

More
15 years 3 months ago #61275 by Synchronated
The CPU Cycles option on the main menu of SWOS Total Pack can be used to control the speed of the game. More cycles = faster game, fewer cycles = slower game. So if 10,000 is too fast, try 7,000 or 8,000.

• fastball83
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #61400 by fastball83
Thanks !

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds