unlimited 20 season career

• pescarainA
  • pescarainA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #113643 by pescarainA
unlimited 20 season career was created by pescarainA
Hello everybody, I m trying to hex editing my career in ordet tog get more than 20 season in my career.
I ve searched everywhere in the forum but I cannot do it (i think that that the pc version is different). Any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114196 by FIncad
Hi!
Im not sure, but in amiga, if you hexedit your saved .car file in offset D5C3 and change that number (which shows how many seasons you have already played) to 00 you will get atleast 20 more season.

I tried to hexedit that line, and it wiped out all the seasons data in management history and I was playing season 96/97 again (in management history). And next season after that, i was playing season 97/98 (in management history)..

Im not sure that is that correct line to edit, so remember to back any critical saved data before modifing.

Cheers.

Fincad

More
11 years 6 months ago #114198 by Playaveli
This is for PC.... But Amiga files have a different structure! Offsets are not identical.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114199 by FIncad
I think that pc offset line is D5c4. Will test later that my messages offset line again (with amiga swos total pack saved .car files).

More
11 years 6 months ago #114201 by FIncad

I think that pc offset line is D5c4. Will test later that my messages offset line again (with amiga swos total pack saved .car files).

I edited amigas totalpack .car file (which is created using amigatotalpacks 1.3...1.42a and syncs 2011-12 update) with a hexeditor and there changed offset D5C3 to 00. It had that effect that all the management history (prev.9season) was erased back to season 96/97 and init it said that i was still on that first club that i picked when starting the career (im managing now different club). Coached rest of the season, end season (it didnt crash) and started new one. Management history is now playing season 97/98.

If someone has a amigastotalpack saved file (.car) that is in its last 19th season, please post it here for testing purposes (and also need the info about which databased is used in that .car file)

Cheers

Fincad

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114203 by FIncad
Hi!
Coached quickly to the 19th season in amiga total pack 1.42a (database syncs 11-12 update). Before the end of the 19th season saved and modified .car file in offset D5C3 and changed there 13 to 00 (unmodified .car file attached here named TEST). And modified .car file is attached here named TEST19. I was able to finish that 19th season and got joboffers too. Beginning of the next season is attached here named TEST20.car. Lost all the data in management history (not total played games etc.) and in management history i was playing again season 96/97, but in fixturelist the current season seemed to be correct.

I have modified a little bit those syncs updatedatabase, but if someone likes to check .car files, please do so using database mentioned above.

Dont know is this offset line same in every .car file (in amiga totalpack), but what i have tested, it seems to be so..atleast at my computer lol.

Cheers

Fincad

PS. Added 2 screenshots, one from the mainview and one from the management history..playing season 2060/61

PS2. In amiga there seems to be a limit how many players you can buy in your career, cause after about 60season i cannot buy players anymore in current or season next to it..

PS3. Sorted out PS2 issue. Also found hexedit offset to remove transfer limits..or atleast i think so, lol

• pescarainA
  • pescarainA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #114947 by pescarainA
Replied by pescarainA on topic Re: unlimited 20 season career
Thanks everybody!

More
11 years 5 months ago #114948 by Playaveli
Nice work up there, Fincad! Thanks!

More
11 years 3 months ago #116144 by FIncad
Hi!
Regarding this unlimited 20 season workaround, im working on with .car file and hexeditor about reseting this one time change to manager international team. Im pretty sure that i have found right one offsetts to edit and also found in .car file offset about managers nationality. So if there is someone playing careermode and has been already international team manager, and is now managing a premier division team, i would be pleased to have your .car file for testing purposes (and also info about used teamdatabase).

After testing if everything goes well, it would be nice to have this small program for editing .car file, that resets your international career info and randomisez your nationality, so you wouldnt know which country wants you to manage their international team. Im not that good with comps and coding that kind of a program, but maybe somebody is..

Cheers

Fincad

• TheRiot
  • TheRiot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #118213 by TheRiot
Replied by TheRiot on topic Re: unlimited 20 season career
Is there a final solution for the season limit?

I m playing with the amiga total pack and desperately (well, not that desperately) looking to come around this for years.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds