Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released

More
13 years 1 month ago #99400 by maycher
50% of tax at the end of the season is a proper rip-off. I don t know if this is a good idea. From now on I m just gonna wait until the last day of the season, then buy any player to make sure I ve made no profit and sell this player at the beginning of the new season. It s not realistic, I know, but I was nearly crying when I saw my money taken off my account at the end ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• electrospectre
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99416 by electrospectre
Replied by electrospectre on topic Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released

I have to adjust the random of these events a bit more, especially for transfer.

aha, it would be considered an improvement if other teams also attempted to entice away some of your (better) players. a few random offers would test your resolve and judgement as a manager...

also, is it possible to provide a much slower speed setting for the match text simulator?

regards.

More
13 years 1 month ago #99518 by King D.A.

I have to adjust the random of these events a bit more, especially for transfer.

aha, it would be considered an improvement if other teams also attempted to entice away some of your (better) players. a few random offers would test your resolve and judgement as a manager...

also, is it possible to provide a much slower speed setting for the match text simulator?

regards.

CPU entice away makes no sense, cos the game is strict attribute oriented.
Why should Barcelona buy your AVG 50 striker when they have AVG 99 strikers?
The other problem is there are no data to represent the personality of a player.
So there would be no consequences when you reject a offer for your player.

50% of tax at the end of the season is a proper rip-off. I don t know if this is a good idea. From now on I m just gonna wait until the last day of the season, then buy any player to make sure I ve made no profit and sell this player at the beginning of the new season. It s not realistic, I know, but I was nearly crying when I saw my money taken off my account at the end ;)

not realistic?
In real life they use hidden tricks to manipulate their balances. ;)

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99551 by maycher
King, is there any chance you can do something with league schedule? I ve noticed that in my 2nd season I play my games in exactly same order (same opponents on the same matchdays) as in the first season, apart from the newly promoted teams of course. I know it s probably not the biggest deal of them all but after a few seasons this repetitiveness is gonna be really annoying.

Edit: Just picked up some other things. When I buy a player, there is his current wage displayed on the screen and then the wages he asks for signing a contract (1 to 4 years). His current wage is always the lowest one and the other figures raise up subsequently. I ve noticed, that there is no difference in for how long I ve signed a player, because when I go to my Contracts screen the new player always gets his previous wages. This is good for me as a manager of course, because this figure is the lowest of all, but it s not what was agreed during the contract talks, so it s a bug. Another thing is that the Season Calendar button doesn t work. When I click on it, I receive an error message and get kicked out of the game. It s not a big deal for me, because I don t need that option and don t go there (just did today to check how it works) but it can be really annoying if you accidentally click on it having not saved your career for a while and you have to play all that matches again.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99590 by King D.A.
and another update:
- fixed the wage bug .
- faster calculation of Match Days (for large DataSets).
- changed the spectator calculation.
- fixed bug with Season Calender
- random generated schedules

see First Post for Download Link.

Another thing is that the Season Calendar button doesn t work. When I click on it, I receive an error message and get kicked out of the game. It s not a big deal for me, because I don t need that option and don t go there (just did today to check how it works) but it can be really annoying if you accidentally click on it having not saved your career for a while and you have to play all that matches again.

Could you send me the save file where these error occurs?

More
13 years 1 month ago #99591 by maycher

Could you send me the save file where these error occurs?

If I only knew how... ;)

• elcortes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99592 by elcortes
Replied by elcortes on topic Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released
can i suggest www.yousendit.com? it works fine with files under 100 mbs

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99608 by King D.A.
and another update:
- fixed a bug for player owned footballer that should retire (player older 38 doesnt retired).
- fixed a bug in date format (next matchday, results, schedule).
- fixed a bug in account (color).

EDIT:
- better spectator calculation, even for lower leagues.
- balance: better ticket sale calculation at start of a new season (till first home match is played).

Actual Version: 2.0.1.8

• elcortes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99674 by elcortes
Replied by elcortes on topic Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released
HI!

I think that there is a bug in the renewal of retired cpu players.
I m starting season 6, and for example, michael owen was replaced at manchester united with a 22 points average player. (2 problems, the low average of the random created player, and Manchester united has many average 100 players in the bench that could replace it).

in the transfer list now, sometimes appear average 1 players.

elcortes

More
13 years 1 month ago #99691 by King D.A.

I think that there is a bug in the renewal of retired cpu players.
I m starting season 6, and for example, michael owen was replaced at manchester united with a 22 points average player. (2 problems, the low average of the random created player, and Manchester united has many average 100 players in the bench that could replace it).

It depends on their position, not the strength.
These should prevent that players start to switch their position to often.

You are right with the point that the 22 avg player is definatly to bad for a team like ManU.
That is definatly a bug .

in the transfer list now, sometimes appear average 1 players.

That is normal when a lot of clubs are at the lowest possible level.
As i said before, the transfermarket is random generated and doesnt follow any logic.
At least i added a 10% chance that there are players, from the best 16 of a club, on the transfermarket.

and heres the fix:
- fixed a bug were youth players of good clubs had a too low avg. Now they should be slightly lower.
- 10% chance that clubs add a player from the top16 to the transfermarket.

Actual Version: 2.0.1.9

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds