Re: Coolio_Jack is a cheater...

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #53989 by Playaveli
What an owngoal...

I d rather not deal with fanboys who can hardly speak english though

Considering the fact that I ve just passed my English language exams at Uni I take your statement as a rather cheap and useless provocation.
And if you continue to accuse nice people of cheating then please get lost!
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 5 months ago #53991 by daimaou
Do you realize how ridiculous you re getting with all those nonsense conspiracy theories? You should simply admit you don t have the required skills and live with that. Like in any other games or aspects of life only a selected few can completely master the game no matter how much you practice.
More
15 years 5 months ago #53996 by Retrieving
I have more than enough skill to put in their place the majority of people playing here (given an even playing field which isn t exactly the usual ~80 gap in ping I get when playing people from outside my country, where, by the way, I m currently ranked sixth, right behind .de s emiryuuu and lestat) but that s besides the point.

I d question my severe lack of critical spirit and naiveness before getting concerned about someone else s skill if I were in your shoes, ya ll seem as gullible and ignorant about online gaming as a 3yr old kid.
More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #53997 by Playaveli

however I have no problems saying right in front of your face that I DO believe some of the people who abuse standing and airborne headers are very likely aided by some sort of cheat/hack/3rd party tool who allow them to do so with such an uncannyvalleyic reliability.

This is infact nonsense. What kind of reliability you talk about? Coolio has admitted himself that he managed to do such standing header combos only 6 or 7 times in probably 500 matches (if not more). I really don t see any reliability in a percentage between 1-2.
Do you think he scores goals like that every day? No way...

And have you ever tried the p2p method? That gives no site any advantage in an online match (both players share the ping).
More
15 years 5 months ago #53998 by Retrieving
way to miss the point in its entirety, again.
More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #53999 by Playaveli

I d question my severe lack of critical spirit and naiveness before getting concerned about someone else s skill if I were in your shoes, ya ll seem as gullible and ignorant about online gaming as a 3yr old kid.

Who is the kid, kid?
Coolio s skills were witnessed by somewhat 50 people during last year s world cup in Germany (played on real Amiga machines, not emu software) where he scored similar goals.
It s totally out of question that he even needs to cheat.
The point in its entirety is just that you aren t willing to accept or acknowledge someone else s achievements or skills (whatever you wanna call it). That s it.
More
15 years 5 months ago #54007 by daimaou
Playa, forget about it, it s obviously useless. He won t change his mind no matter what, so better leave it like that.

Bottom line is that it is impossible to use a hacked version of the game since the game would immediately desync and you keep insisting on that theory of yours simply forgetting about this minor thing. That s what I call ignorance, or maybe you re just on a denial phase. But hey, maybe you re right and all the rest of us around here are the ignorants like you said. Since you seem to be such a genious maybe you could create a hacked swos cheating version that you d be able to use online without getting desyncs. I wish you good luck with that.
More
15 years 5 months ago #54008 by Coolio_Jack
Maybe this should be moved here: forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?board=64.0

Anyway, there are some kids in some part of the world that can move objects with their mind. The reason for this is that noone told them that is not possible. Unlike the rest of us, who were taught since the start of our lives, that its just not possible. There s a similar problem here, where you , retrostarboxiving, who is playing this game from the beginning, and created imaginary boundaries in your head, which didnt allow u to discover the limits of this game completely. I on the other hand, came here about 2 and a half years ago, knowing nothing about swos, and without any boundaries for this game in my mind. I would say thats the main reason why we are having this discussion here.
More
15 years 5 months ago #54009 by Oli O.
That s it...I m so naive:

You are all cheaters, EVERYONE OF YOU!!!

It s the only reason why I lost games and conceded premium goals....
More
15 years 5 months ago #54010 by lobo

Maybe this should be moved here: forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?board=64.0

I would ve done it few posts ago but since he hates this site why would I do him any favours...

His pompous style aimed at impressing people with his extraordinary command of foreign language made my day today. You never know, maybe tomorrow he will accuse i.e Alessandro del Piero of using uncannyvalleyic (lol) bionic legs to score free kicks. He has no manners and abused people here, there is no doubt about it.

What do you guys think?

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds