Re: SWOS SPIRIT

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #117857 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: SWOS SPIRIT

didnt know that there was an other italian community

He could have said: there s a community but split in half. Actually ,that wouldn t give the real picture anyway, considering in my opinion it s just about different (personal) points of view, but it s too complicated to explain.
Anyway there s another swos site: www.clpweb.net/swos with own set of rules, competitions, forum, chat (#sensibleita). Retrieving is an admin there.
A lot of people in #sensibleita play competitions in ss.de so we re not talking about two distinct blocks (it s not a sort of us vs them).

If that s an inner-Italian problem (which I wasn t quite sure about so I kept my post above as in general as possible) please solve that elsewhere.
For everything else, especially Sensible Days, you may refer to my words.
Have a nice day.

My opinion is it s not just inner-italian. The part where Manuel was banned from Sensibleita in my opinion is off-topic, for sure in this section of the forum , considering is about events in a different website and its relevancy ends there. However I think the - let s call it- threat is relevant. Community must know considering it could happen at Sensidays.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117858 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: SWOS SPIRIT
About intimidations:
[14:05:03] Retristan io sta gente
[14:05:11] Retristan giuro devono sperare che non vada mai al Sensidays
[14:05:17] Retristan e me li ritrovi davanti
In italian that sentence doesn t mean or include tell them off , it s something Retrieving added.

Furthermore he already said he s big enough to hurt me.
REtri_XIV io sono 1m e 80 per 80 Kg, scommettiamo che ti rovino?

In memory of the Spirit of Swos lost !
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117860 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS SPIRIT

However I think the - let s call it- threat is relevant. Community must know considering it could happen at Sensidays.

Nothing will happen.
Dogs which bark do not bite!
More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #117861 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: SWOS SPIRIT

The administrators of Sensibleita shared the photos of a user (Giacomo),they take these photos on a social netwrok (Fabebook) without authoritazion and put on forum for offend him (SHAME YOU)!
After that i defended him, the administrations have created some topic where offend me (the topics are also still opened, other SHAME).

More made up bullshit.

The personal pictures he s mentioned were posted by someone who was friend with Giacomo1980 (the desynch dude) on facebook as part of an innocent joke/prank (besides, they were and still are public and available for anyone in the world to repost), they were also immediately removed upon request and they re definitely not the reason Manuel went on his crusade as they were posted way after he started rocking the boat.

One thing... the pics in my own facebook account were photoshopped several times by other Sensibleita members as a joke and I was actually honoured and amused they took the time to do that, it was funny and certainly not bothersome. Manuel has no sense of humour whatsoever though, which is why he threatened us of calling Carabinieri because after 2 weeks of repeated offenses we mocked his arrogance and lack of manners... ::)

All things aside though, what the heck does this have to do with SensiDays? Yep, absolutely nothing. Goes to show that you re just trying to defame people for your own personal pathetic agenda.

About the intimidations:
[14:05:03] Retristan io sta gente
[14:05:11] Retristan giuro devono sperare che non vada mai al Sensidays
[14:05:17] Retristan e me li ritrovi davanti
In italian that sentence doesn t mean or include tell them off , it s something Retrieving added.

There s no other way to translate the above paragraph (I used to do translations for a living, you can barely speak italian, wanna bet on who s right on this one?), mainly because the last sentence was purposely left open and the meaning merely implied.

You re the one who completed it in his own mind with and I ll kick your butt or something along those lines and you re now scared shi*less that I ll actually come to Berlin and follow suit because you ve got a big mouth but deep down you re quite the pansy...however that s your very own paranoia making assumptions that hold some water only in your twisted mind.

Make of it what you will, perhaps this experience will teach you that talking shit about people on the internet and wasting and degrading other people s hard-work out of spite (and for futile reasons, I might add) isn t always a good idea, even though you re cozily hidden behind a monitor. ;)

On SensibleIta I defended an other player (but i defend an idea of respect for the other members/Swos Fun) that received a lot of offences and than i received (from administrators(!!!!!) like Uccio, Kanu -he is also a member of this community- the same treatment (for this my defence of an idea of respect for the Swos Spirit and not for an individual argument).

This was already addressed thoroughly in the previous post, Giacomo1980 cheated several times, confessed the cheating, made about 6 fake accounts in order to get back into our competitions and deserved all the shit he got. Despite all this he was never actually banned, just removed from the Online Career league.

...Kanu/Sociopatic is also an admin on ss.de though, is he now suddenly evil too just because he started playing more often on Sensibleita and happened to disagree with you? Woah dude, can you be any more biased? :-X

Furthermore he already said he s big enough to hurt me.
REtri_XIV io sono 1m e 80 per 80 Kg, scommettiamo che ti rovino? Bimbominkia del cazzo

Again, taken out of context (and from a private chat, no less).

I told you to wisen up and stop trolling the chat and forums, you told me I had no rights to tell you anything (had you done this to any other community admin you would ve been banned on the spot) and implied that you would ve done something about it, at which point I jokingly replied whatcha gonna do, you re gonna beat me up? , which was quite the funny remark under those circumstances and then added, again jokingly, I m a big guy, wanna bet you wouldn t succeed? .

A 5 yr old in kindergarten wouldn t have misjudged these as threats and no one with a little bit of common sense would ve taken either seriously. You went on and told us you would ve hired a lawyer and called the Carabinieri on us because of that stuff.NO WONDER people started laffing at you, get real.

Problem is that if you can t take a joke or better yet, if you can t take someone giving you a taste of your own medicine, then you shouldn t screw around with people like me. Leave me alone and I ll do just about the same, if you catch my drift.

Anyhow...who cares, carry on and Manuel, so long and thanks for all the fish, you mustn t have thought your master plan all the way through, sorry. :D

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #117862 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: SWOS SPIRIT
just wanted to add quick, Manuelll is free to come on our site and play with us anytime as long as he promises he won t spam the forums or flood the chat with this stuff any further, as far as we re concerned this is settled and definitely a done matter. :)
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117867 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: SWOS SPIRIT
Sensibleita and his administrators (Retri/Uccio/Kanu(Sociopatic)) can t represent me (in the past, now and in the future) and other italian guys of Sensiblesoccer.de (Sensible.it)...we don t accept their arrogance (that also Retri shows in his post).
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117868 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS SPIRIT
The whole situation doesn t put a good light on Italian SWOS community.
I think you guys need to clean that up, badly! It looks and smells like a mess.

Shame on everybody involved. Good luck in turning the events around.

Topic closed for good (I hope).
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds