Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

More
17 years 2 months ago #15300 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
This poll makes no sense. We need competitions with and without tactics. We have national leagues and Euro cups on one side and ASL1 2 on the other. I ve created the ASL long time ago and then, with tactics, it was much harder, from one day to another (I ve relegated the first time). But to be honest, it was good, because I wanted to promote again and changed my tactic. I improved a lot since them and I m able break some tactics now. This was a big step forward for me and I don t want to miss it. And ASL is a league I ve created, so I don t want to let a poll decide about my baby. If you want a special league without any tactics, you can create it yourself. So, where is the problem? We want to give a platform for ALL SWOS players, also for those who want to use a tactic. They have to earn this with a promotion to the top ASL s. This is hard enough. Let s play without tactics wherever and how often you want, besides ASL1 2. If you need a new challenge, try the Super League. We used tactics always on offline events and if we look to other associations like the ISSA in Denmark, they use custom tactics too. Maybe you are right, that we could use no tactics to give a fair base for all. But on the other side, take this challenge to win against tactic players and you will improve your skills, you will play much better also without tactics then.

What I wanted to say:
Tactics have their place on ss.de and there is no option to remove them.
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15301 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

Very nice post, especially end of 3rd part...

Lik, it s not nice that you want to make me look like a dictator. Redhair mostly, and me partly have run the ASL leagues for years. It is our competition. And players are not forced to play there, it is voluntary. If you don t like it, just compete in Schulle Eleven s European Masters (ISSF Champions League). They play without custom tactics and there you will also face the best opponents if you look for challange. So where is your problem? We have already solutions to satisfy everybody...

What would you think if I tell you all the time how to organize your cups and what rules you have to make?? Do I? No, I don t...
I respect it and think you do it with best conscience. I would be glad if you could also think that way about our work...

PS: Changing your nickname to LIKaveli in #sensible to provoke me is not the right way to go. And this is also not your niveau. I had (and still have) a higher opinion of you.

I will just comment LIKaveli.

As i said it was internal joke and nothing to do with you
More
17 years 2 months ago #15302 by LIK

This poll makes no sense. We need competitions with and without tactics. We have national leagues and Euro cups on one side and ASL1 2 on the other. I ve created the ASL long time ago and then, with tactics, it was much harder, from one day to another (I ve relegated the first time). But to be honest, it was good, because I wanted to promote again and changed my tactic. I improved a lot since them and I m able break some tactics now. This was a big step forward for me and I don t want to miss it. And ASL is a league I ve created, so I don t want to let a poll decide about my baby. If you want a special league without any tactics, you can create it yourself. So, where is the problem? We want to give a platform for ALL SWOS players, also for those who want to use a tactic. They have to earn this with a promotion to the top ASL s. This is hard enough. Let s play without tactics wherever and how often you want, besides ASL1 2. If you need a new challenge, try the Super League. We used tactics always on offline events and if we look to other associations like the ISSA in Denmark, they use custom tactics too. Maybe you are right, that we could use no tactics to give a fair base for all. But on the other side, take this challenge to win against tactic players and you will improve your skills, you will play much better also without tactics then.

What I wanted to say:
Tactics have their place on ss.de and there is no option to remove them.

Ok tell me how to solve problem with save.adf file than.
And to all players without tactick - you can all use my tactick
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15303 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
Lik, there is no problem with save.adf!

Next week there are 3 free places on disc. Nobody has ever complained about no space on the disc in the last year. At least not contacted me...
Besides this, as Redhair says below, ASL1 + 2 players always had, have and will have priority.

Your tactic maybe useless for others because you have different style. ;)
More
17 years 2 months ago #15304 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

Ok tell me how to solve problem with save.adf file than.
And to all players without tactick - you can all use my tactick

Which problem?
ASL1 + ASL2 = 10 players + 10 players = 20 players
There are 40 free places available on the disk for the tactic files.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15321 by Lucaa83
Replied by Lucaa83 on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
It s an hard topic....i like the custom tactic...but i like to play without too...i m a swos lover...a swos fun, i like all his mode of play.
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15322 by LIK
Redhair could said in the begining i will not alow rule change in ASL and all this would be over sooner than it started

I just hope that tac players wont be arrogant in ooo and load tac automatically without asking.
And i still think 80% ot tactick only players are swos rapists.
We lost many players that way here.

p.s. this is my last post on this topic, for me it is closed
More
17 years 2 months ago #15323 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
This is exactly our dilemma. Bravo Lik, you really found it out:

Closing the topic and just make dicision -- Arrogant dictators
Letting people discuss and deliver own arguments -- Stupid Ignorants

As I said in another thread, no matter what you do as an Admin, you always do it wrong...

Say we will play ASL with custom tac. because i say so and I am always right.
And to all players that voted for agree (over 60 %) - who cares they are just all wrong could be 99 % too doesn t matter.

You didn t even answered on Redhair s and mine suggestions and points of view. You just declared me as an ignorant person... Nice attitude! :(

Best prove that we are the opposite of ignorants:
forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=404.0

And now:

... closed

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds