Which feature would you like to see in a new PC SWOS (Remake)?

More
18 years 4 months ago #4840 by Eleven
I agree with you 100%! SWOS deserves to be no.1... Which games do you still play which are about 15 years old?
And the features which i would like to see in a new version:
1.Player contracts in career mode (like Championship Manager)
2.Player forms, ratings, awards...
3.Stadium names
4.Manager should be allowed to manage club and national team at the same time
5.And an editor :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CATS
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 4 months ago #4850 by CATS
SWOS is better than PES5 in the fact that you can just play it for 5 minutes and have some cracking fun.

There s everything to be said for the depth of the PES and Fifa series and I m happy to say I own PES3, 4 and 5 and love playing it with friends but for sheer get-up-and-go, SWOS wins. If the new Sensi Soccer has the same degree of fun if you just want to spend a few minutes with it before doing something else - it will have been a success in my eyes.

More
18 years 4 months ago - 18 years 4 months ago #4882 by sugartj
I hope Sensible Soccer 2006 will come soon, cause I´ll definitely buy it.
As I played nearly all soccer games (and not only the good ones) from 1989, Sensible Soccer 2006 will be surely worth buying.
Looking forward to the comic style presentation.
Greetz, TJ from Germany.

And to all that have some love for PES, it´s the best realistic soccer game for PS2. And of course I have fun playing it, especially when 5 friends show up with some bottles of Tannenzäpfle, then we play all night long. ;D

More
18 years 1 month ago #6819 by enbino
Replied by enbino on topic Wish these were in this game
I wonder why isnt these in this game
to make it more funny

1- Suppose u are playing at home and   things going bad,  referee  is an idiot  and so u got  angry
and ur fans also got angry,why not let them show some anger like
swear by pressing a buttonor throw somethings in to the pitch
Sure referee should have the right to make announces against this or more he can
abandone the game so can be a walkover vs you

2- Why isnt in some games we dont see a naked fan interrupting the game running there and here
on the pitch with cops following behind :)

3- why not players do not have the right to argue each other or to the referee?
(surethey can be punished for those too)

4- Spectators can throw confettis to the pitch before beginnig of a game or after a goal of home-team
or they can do some firework or flambeau shows.

Sure u may like other things to see...

More
18 years 1 month ago #6827 by Craizinho
I want to play Careers with two or more Managers!!! And it should be an endless Career...

More
18 years 1 month ago #6829 by RobChef
I just care about the gameplay. If it is fine like now I will love swos 2006 and the new stuff in it if it is not no new feature can make it a good game.
So right now I am a little concerned after I read about a speed button which makes players faster ... I don t like that idea very much but we ll see how it works may be they find a good solution and I will like it when I play with it.

More
17 years 4 months ago #14525 by Playaveli
Summary:

- Round goal posts and animated nets for more beautiful and realistic goals
- New stadium designs - all the major stadiums around the world
- In game weather conditions. Rain, Snow etc.
- A snow covered pitch, so an orange ball could be used (Think they are funky)
- A Physio/Medic to fix minor injuries whilst in game or at half time
- Different variations on set plays. Maybe a set play editor!
- computer must also get injured and get red cards!
- Option to play online or in a LAN against each other!
- Multiplayer career!
- Offside rule (selectable)
- players who run outside the pitch to warm themselves up for the game
- Referee constantly on pitch
- Dog and naked woman running over the pitch
- Players who run outside the pitch to warm themselves up for the game
- Opposition players should not run the ball into the human-controlled side s goalkeeper when close to the by-line.
- Greater differentiation in player s abilities at the two extremes for instance between the Faeroe Islands and Italy.
- Greater variety of possible goals. The best players should be able to deftly tap the ball past the keeper on the near side.
- Touch-judges ( referee s assistants ) running the lines.
- Different graphics for different stadia.
- Wingers and perhaps certain other players should be able to cross the ball in a direction perpendicular to the direction they are running in. This ability should be skill and receive a letter to denote it.
- End of players values plummeting in stupid ways. This is a highly unrealistic factor as, while players age in real life, they do NOT drop millions of pounds off their value in a few seasons.
- More increases in values for top scorers and even midfielders who score occasionally.
- More hair colours e.g. light-brown, blonde, bald, grey.
- Asian skin colours.
- Training of players to improve fitness, skill-levels etc.
- Option to sign youth players rather than getting players allocated.
- Scouting for regular players under specific detailed instructions: 3 skills in a certain order; price; position.
- Wage/signing-on fees and contracts should be negotiated.
- Offers of jobs from other clubs should provide more funds than would be available if a career was started there from scratch. This would provide a valuable incentive to move clubs thus making the game more interesting.
- Inclusion of all South American domestic and international cup competitions and the Toyota World Club Challenge (European champions versus their South American counterparts).
- European Super Cup, Between the European and Cup-Winner s Cup winners.
- Charity shield, Anglo-Italian Cup.
- Ability to organise and compete in pre-season friendly matches and tournaments.
- Managers should be offered/be able to seek players on free transfers.
- Chance to establish breakaway Euro-super league after five or more successful years. The scenario could be presented as if it depended on the player s vote to break a deadlock.
- Ability to use Career teams against each other, to save them as Custom teams for instance!!
- Bigger squads, if only at top sides to reflect the true size of their squads. It is shame that AC Milan have accumulated so many great players that they are unavailable.
- Debts are unrealistic big clubs always find money somewhere from hugely wealthy backers, sponsorship.
- Player contracts in career mode

- Editor to easily edit Sounds, Graphics and season/competition data

More
16 years 11 months ago #20858 by Playaveli
+ the possibility to invite a player to your training ground before buying him. Like having a test training match with him.

;)

More
16 years 11 months ago #20862 by Oli O.
- chat function for the classic: GH, GG, SRY, GL, HF, ..... :D

• Fjahgo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #25294 by Fjahgo
Hey guys,

Check out this video; youtube.com/watch?v=KLOPE6-2BqA
does anyone know anything about the new SWOS 2007 coming out? Will it perhaps contain some of the features mentioned here?

If not, if ANYONE is willing to investigate into making a project out of creating a perfect SWOS, I am 100% in with anything i can do to help!

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds