SRN Tournament Bonuspoints

16 years 6 months ago - 10 years 1 week ago #28689 by ElMichaJ
i know that we needed it a year ago, but here it is...

This is the table of bonus points

Every cell got 4 numbers

1st/2nd/3rd/4th place

PlayersNationalInt.Guests 2International
=1015/10/5/025/15/10/550/25/15/10
1025/15/10/550/25/15/10100/50/35/25
2050/25/15/10100/50/35/25200/100/75/40
3075/40/25/15150/75/50/25300/150/100/75
40100/50/35/25200/100/75/50400/200/150/100

you can speak with about bonus with all other possibilities of players. Its not forced to use it exactly.

National = National Players from 1 Country
Semi-International = National Players and more than 2 foreign guests who dont live in the same country
International = half of foreign players

Every tournament hoster who wants bonus for his events has to ask me about it. Then I will add the bonus to the SRNs

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #104692 by Schulle

[...]

International = More than a half a foreign players

[...]

Maybe this point should be reconsidered since there has been nearly always more home country players than foreign players at big tournaments.

More
7 years 7 months ago #135138 by djowGer
I asked already in Whatsapp about this before, but no answer so I try here.

What is the criteria for offline bonus, given to more than top 4?

Inter Milan and Sensible Days had this. But I see no info about this anywhere. Micha, please clarify it somewhere or it just feels random.

7 years 7 months ago #135141 by ElMichaJ
because of the ko rounds ... which normally kills some srn.

for each ko round below semi the half of place 4

7 years 4 months ago #136433 by ElMichaJ
for 2017

no bonuses and semi srn

More
7 years 4 months ago #136436 by AndYpsilon
So, Playaveli (or others) will win tournaments and gets negative SRN because of some draws or a loss during the cup?
Strange system ;)

More
7 years 4 months ago #136437 by Schulle
What about semi bonus and normal srn?

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #136439 by Playaveli

So, Playaveli (or others) will win tournaments and gets negative SRN because of some draws or a loss during the cup?
Strange system ;)

I think it s a good decision. I am inflated, and some others, too... When we are deflated, we won t loose SRN because of some draws or a loss . ;D

Bonus is s***... only allow bonus for tournaments with SRN-team choice. You cannot give so much SRN as bonus if you not take it away somewhere else (inflation reason). It was maybe a right decision some years ago, but now, the ranking looks like a joke.

So glad that online ranking looks very nice now, and works very well, again.

More
7 years 4 months ago #136445 by andib

Strange system ;)

I think it s a good decision. I am inflicted, and some others, too... When we are deflated, we won t loose SRN because of some draws or a loss . ;D

Bonus is s***... only allow bonus for tournaments with SRN-team choice. You cannot give so much SRN as bonus if you not take it away somewhere else (inflation reason). It was maybe a right decision some years ago, but now, the ranking looks like a joke.

So glad that online ranking looks very nice now, and works very well, again.

I guess this could inflict me as well, but I have for a long time told that it doesnt make sense with all the bonus points and something needs to be done.

Of course one would say the Danes and the Germans are high on ranking because we play lots of tournaments and therefore we get a lot of SRN-points.

Danish Open in February will be a test for us. Without bonus points im pretty sure I will lose a lot of points. We will see.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #136446 by AndYpsilon

Of course one would say the Danes and the Germans are high on ranking because we play lots of tournaments and therefore we get a lot of SRN-points.

And that s the whole point: The system awards organizing and playing offline and that s the right way imo.

No offense to anybody: But a ranking, in which a player who plays one Sensi Days in two years is suddenly head-to-head with players
like the crazy Danes or many of the Germans that play often just feels strange.

And to be honest: There are far too little tournaments for some years now, to create a real and up-to-date world ranking :D
The offline scene has become a mess ;)

I think Schulle s suggestion of semi bonus was a very good and reasonable one.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds