Re: 4th of June - Amiga SWOS 96/97 offline tournament in Uetersen near Hamburg, Germ

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133860 by Puref0x
Hello guys! I m the ominous brother of Itchy1910 ;) At the moment I still consider if i go to uetersen on saturday. I play swos on a real amiga from time to time and very often in my earlier days, but at the moment I think I m only cannon fodder ;D The next problem is that I don t have a car and it is a relatively long way by local public transport.
I think i will decide it spontaneously on friday...if i come i maybe bring my amiga with me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133861 by HairFU

Hello guys! I m the ominous brother of Itchy1910 ;) At the moment I still consider if i go to uetersen on saturday. I play swos on a real amiga from time to time and very often in my earlier days, but at the moment I think I m only cannon fodder ;D The next problem is that I don t have a car and it is a relatively long way by local public transport.
I think i will decide it spontaneously on friday...if i come i maybe bring my amiga with me

Hello,
would be really nice if you can come. There is a medail for every player that take a part on the tournament, no matter what place you are in the end. It s nice that you will bring your Amiga with you, but I think with probably 4 Amigas allready at the location, that we can use for SWOS, I think it is not necessary that you have to bring it (anyway very nice that you wanted to bring it with you :) ).
Even if you think you are not very well prepared for the tournament, I think it would be a nice experience and there is also the [connected] event where you can see other old computer and videogames stuff from the 80s and the 90s.

More
7 years 10 months ago #133863 by Pallister

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #133865 by HairFU

Count me in :D

Great News. :)

As Pallister sign-up now, we are minimum 10 Players now on saturday.

Here are the official pots for the tournament on saturday.

Pot 1
djowGer
Bomb

Pot 2
ElMichaJ
Pallister
HeinAir
HairFU
Itchy1910
Puref0x (if he join us)

Pot 3
FC Sandkagen
Egebjerg Luxus
Team Oelkohold

More
7 years 10 months ago #133872 by Bomb

hey puref0x,
elmichaJ und ich kommen samstag gegen halb 12 am hamburger ZOB an und fahren dann nach pinneberg, wo der Heinair uns mit auto abholen wird.
es gibt folgende möglichkeiten:

ANFAHRT 04.06.2016
- hamburg bus arrival: 11:35
- HH Hauptbahnhof S3 - Pinneberg: 11:35 oder 11:45 -- ankunft pinneberg: 12:24 _ODER_
- HH Hauptbahnhof S21- Diebsteich: 11:48, dann in S3 umsteigen -- ankunft pinneberg: 12:24 _ODER_
- HH Hauptbahnhof NBE75522- Itzehoe: 12:06 -- ankunft pinneberg: 12:24

RÜCKFAHRT 05.06.2016
- Pinneberg S3 - HH Hauptbahnhof: 10:50 -- ankunft HH Hauptbahnhof: 11:28 _ODER_
- Pinneberg NBE75525- HH Hauptbahnhof: 11:35 -- ankunft HH Hauptbahnhof: 11:53
- hamburg bus departure: 12:15

wenn du bock hast, kannste dich uns anschließen ;)

gruß

max

More
7 years 10 months ago #133873 by Bomb
P.S.: english version:
@puref0x: feel free to join elmichaj and me on our travel from hamburg to pinneberg! 8)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133874 by Bomb

Count me in :D

aber hallo ... GEILO!!! :D

More
7 years 10 months ago #133876 by Itchy1910

P.S.: english version:
@puref0x: feel free to join elmichaj and me on our travel from hamburg to pinneberg! 8)

This makes no sense for us, because if we travel to ZOB first, we would go in the wrong direction and then back to the direction where we come from. Pinneberg and also Uetersen are near to us but only if you take the bee line or going by car. Its a little bit complicated to go there with bus and train, so i will take my scooter if i come alone. Otherwise we have to use the uncomfortable way.

Nevertheless thx for the offer :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #133877 by djowGer
Hey. Do I need one of these for the stay in the Hamburg area, or is ot only for the city center? I need to get this tomorrow if I do. Thx in advance.

https://d2u3zb9mu0u2z6.cloudfront.net/billeder/img_960x540/feinstaubplakette.jpg?fmtms=1235118522

7 years 10 months ago #133878 by ElMichaJ
fuck german öko panic !

but looks like more than needed

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds