Re: Where did you get your Nickname?

• olly666
  • olly666's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago #137499 by olly666
Replied by olly666 on topic Re: Where did you get your Nickname?
My name CrypBat comes from an canadian Death Metal Band called Cryptopsy. The Bat ist their mascot. So I mixed the two words and thought it sounded nice 8).
I´m a big Metal fan so a Nickname from a Metal Band was the only logical choice for me ;).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #137501 by ElMichaJ
hehe we have a lot of metal fans in german swos community :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
6 years 8 months ago #137805 by captaincofresi
My nickname is because I am developing a co-op boardgame about pirates, in my research I came accrosse the wonderfull Robin Hood pirate Roberto Cofresi, who stole from the Americas and gave to his family. Therefore my online handle is now Cofresi.

• Gravedigger-Sydney
  • Gravedigger-Sydney's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #140709 by Gravedigger-Sydney
Replied by Gravedigger-Sydney on topic Re: Where did you get your Nickname?
Gravedigger-Sydney -well Gravediggers (or Undertakers) is the nickname of supporters of Partizan Belgrade! Named so because of their black and White Strip and proximity of the home ground to one of Belgrade s cemeteries. Address of the club is Humska Street no.1 Belgrade (Humka-burial mound)

More
5 years 3 months ago #140726 by St.Vitus
Hehe, I was fan of the German Heavy Metal Band Grave Digger. Seen a lot of concerts back in the 90s and early 2000s.

First I thought you got your nick from this band. ;D

More
4 years 8 months ago #141733 by armakuni
A look at my avatar should solve the riddle :)

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #146621 by crom1
I had always liked reading Conan comics, and we all know that his god was CROM! . Totally I remember having internet for the first time with a 33 kb modem of those that your mother used to pick up the phone and goodbye world. Well, to this I remember installing irc for the first time and a new world opened up for me, to which I had to register the nick. (quakenet). Well, I had bad luck that one of the ircops or server admins was called crom.
Deduction: I was a child of 8 or 9 years old so it was better than putting a 1 in front of the nick... until today.

END

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds