Re: Where did you get your Nickname?

More
14 years 4 months ago #76690 by St.Vitus
Schulle - you know Pentagram.... What the....? :o

I had the great honour to see Pentagram in Bielefeld and Hanover last month. It was a unexplainable experience to me, seeing Bobby performing right before me.
Even in my wildest dreams I wouldn t expect to see Pentagram live on stage in this life. It was the first appearance in Europe in nearly 40 years..

A dream became true... :D

Vitus

check my review here: www.lastfm.de/user/saint_vitus/journal/2...den_im_jugendzentrum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76725 by Schulle
Ulala - awesome!!

My favorites:
feature=related

8)

More
14 years 3 months ago #76808 by Rock and Roll
Talking about concerts, if they re in town go check out Dream Theater, Tool or Disturbed. Excellent music (Rock :D), and excellent shows. Three bands I ve seen live the past few years, and worth every penny spent.

More
14 years 3 months ago #77156 by Pallister

aliciqNL: ali my name, ciq = little, NL holland.. littleAlifromHolland.. I grow up now, changed to ALI :P

:D

More
14 years 2 months ago #78187 by Bomb
well, its childish enough, but at the time I started playin online I was thinking about a good nick.
dunno why, but a song by kris kross (early 90thies) came to my mind, which goes like: it s da bomb,
I know you hear me comin... It impressed me, so I chose Da Bomb .

check it out:
;)

later everyone just called me bomb , so I changed to this then.
In fact I am only too lazy to think about a better nick yet... :P

More
14 years 2 months ago #78544 by Pallister
Zone Warrior would be awesome ;D

More
14 years 2 months ago #78571 by Bomb
haha, nice idea! maybe we will found a berlin swos zone crew in future .... :D

More
13 years 6 months ago #90395 by Playaveli
Any updates?

• swos4ever
  • swos4ever's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #105940 by swos4ever
Replied by swos4ever on topic Re: Where did you get your Nickname?
mine is pragmatic. No have second readings. Not original nick, but it was first thought came to my mind. Could be too Swos_ fever_4ever, but i repeat, i wanted so much to register that i ignore a good and intelligent nickname choice. By the way i would like to change my nick, reduce perhaps to fever_4ever or swos_fever..:D . It Is possible??

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #106740 by Fruit Mec
My nickname is a mixture of my “Spitzname” and the team I used in Sensible Soccer.

From the middle of the 80s until the late 80s, we had a small community called “Jumpman neV” of 3 regularly members and some guests to play Jumpman on the C64. My “Spitzname” was “Mäck”, but it was not possible to enter 4 characters to the highscore list and it was also not possible to enter a “ä”, so I changed the writing of my “Spitzname” from “Mäck” to “Mec”.
That s the story of the first part of my nick name :)

Later, in the early 90s, I got my Amiga 500. It s my Amiga until now and perfect working :)
I played in soccer team at this time and talk about that I ve got an Amiga. One of the other team members had also an Amiga, so that we meet us to ***censored*** games.
During ***censored***, there was one game that he want to show me. This was the first time I played Sensible Soccer, of course I got many ADF, but I it was the best soccer game I played before.
Some days later was the beginning of our Sensible Soccer Community. One other of the old Jumpman community, a new one and me, some times some guests.
We played every week and the looser of the first round called “Team Telekom”, because he has to call the pizza taxi :)
During the first years, we do also 2-3 tournaments with 6-8 players a year. Totally there was 10 different players who has participate at our tournaments.
The tournaments we played until the middle of the 90s and our weekly games until 1998, then I moved from near Cologne to near Hamburg.
I remember as it was yesterday. Our first version was 1.1 Then, there was a report about a new version in Amiga Joker and I called a small shop closed to cologne to order the game for me and I ride of my bike to the shop to get version 1.2 The same for first SWOS version, I buy in the same shop.
The next SWOS versions I don t buy, because I was thinking only for updated teams I want not spend more money. Now I know, there are also some updates in playing like heading during standing.
Long story, short explanation. The second part of my nick name is coming from the team I used in sensible soccer.
We don t used national or club teams, we used the custom teams and my team was fruit town, so I changed to Fruit Mec.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds