Re: VOTE FOR SWOS 96/97!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #80677 by Pallister
The Top 100 Amiga Games of All Time!

There is a survey about the Top 100 Amiga Games of all time. I think we should give SWOS 96/97 a win in this competition by voting for it ;D

You will be asked during the survey to select your personal Top 10 Amiga games from a list of over 300 games (SWOS 96/97 is in that list). Each person s Top 10 will then be combined to decide the final Top 100 games list, which will be published once the survey is concluded.

Due to the total number of games released for the Amiga over the years, we decided it would not be possible to include them all. Instead, using a selection process, we picked the most popular and best games released for the Amiga to offer a choice of 300 games for you to pick from. We hope all of your favourites are included, and apologise if we have missed any out.

Please visit top100amigagames.classicemu.com to take part.

Notes

You have to register to take part in this survey, and will be emailed a unique access url to take part once you have. Your registration details will not be used for anything other than this survey, as the registration is only to ensure that each person taking part only submits their game choices once.

Have fun, guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #80681 by Playaveli
Great, thanks for the link (webnews newsletter written).

My votes:
1. SWOS 96/97
2. The secret of Monkey Island
3. The Great Giana Sisters
4. Turrican
5. Lotus III
6. Indiana Jones and the last crusade
7. Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis
8. Mega-Lo-Mania
9. Cannon Fodder
10. Railroad Tycoon

I also hope that many of you will vote!

More
14 years 1 month ago #80685 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: VOTE FOR SWOS 96/97!!!
1. SWOS 96/97

Brutal Sports, Populous, Vroom, Choas Engine, Desert Strike, Prince of Persia, Kick Off, Flashback, Lotus

Prince of Persia not in top 10 playa ?

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #80686 by Playaveli
No. 11... but the list has only 10 slots!
And to be true, Price of Persia I first played on an IBM PC... so no chance for the Amiga-Top-10. ;D

More
14 years 1 month ago #80687 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: VOTE FOR SWOS 96/97!!!
True I played it also on a console before Amiga with my old neighbour but dont know which console.. I was like 5 6 years old, but can remember well.

More
14 years 1 month ago #80693 by Wänä81

Great, thanks for the link (webnews newsletter written).

My votes:
1. SWOS 96/97
2. The secret of Monkey Island
3. The Great Giana Sisters
4. Turrican
5. Lotus III
6. Indiana Jones and the last crusade
7. Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis
8. Mega-Lo-Mania
9. Cannon Fodder
10. Railroad Tycoon

I also hope that many of you will vote!

Where is UGH?? ;D

More
14 years 1 month ago #80697 by Playaveli
No. 12... :D

More
14 years 1 month ago #80700 by Rock and Roll
OK then, this is what I entered:

1. SWOS 96/97 (joint first with Sensible Soccer, but that isn t on the list!)
2. Kick Off 2 (I created a massive World Competition with relegation etc... I think I had 20 Leagues :))
3. Goal! (as I told xFlea, I used this to create a massive World Cup with intercontential groups which I doubt I ever finished :))
4. Lotus III (Lotus I was one of the first games I got, II was even better and III had them both)
5. Geoff Crammond Formula One (Fantasy teams!!!! Bubbles the Chimp in a Bounty Honda......yep, I m a kid at heart :))
6. Lemmings (Love-Hate relationship with this.....but I really played it a lot, as well as it s successors and Operation Lemming of course (shoot the lemmings!!))
7. Speedball II (Brilliant, though too short, I wanted to remain playing with my super team!)
8. PP Hammer (sadistic game, deadends, evil traps and of course slap the cheats on and let him jump in water.... hear his inifinite screams!!!)
9. Monkey Island II (I love all the games, though I still have to get 5....this one is my favourite along with part III...great humour!)
10. Panza Kick Boxing (We loved the two player battles, and that feeling that you re the best fighter in the world with title belts and custom attacks of course!)

It was hard selecting 10, these are some I d have loved to have voted for:

Sensible Soccer (I love both versions :))
North and South (own up, who kept clicking on the photographer to keep making him laugh??? :))
Pinball Dreams / Fantasies (I suck at Pinball but these games blew me away back then)
Lamborghini Challenge (or was it Crazy Cars 3..I forget....still, I used to play this every New Year s Eve...I don t know why but fond memories :))
Manchester United (with all the non-league teams, own cups all leagues etc...pity the keepers sometimes sucked and it crashed a lot, but Sunderland League Champions :) :) )
TV Sports Basketball (oh yeah, we had our own multiplayer league with match programmes and everything :))
John Madden Football (I still love that music, and still occasionally purchase a Madden game, just bought 07 for the Wii for € 4,- !!!)
Bo Jackson Baseball (created own leagues and everything, first really good baseball game (though not as good as Hardball 5 on the PC))
StreetRod II (one of the first games I played, it sucks now but I really liked it then)
Chuck Rock II (mindless, childish semi-violence with a good bit of humour :))
SuperCarsII (stupid questions, but great racing :))

Those were the days :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #80702 by Pallister
Great! Thanks for participating :)

What s your Top10, Wänä?

@Playa: What s up with UGH! ? It s still waiting ;D

More
14 years 1 month ago #80711 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: VOTE FOR SWOS 96/97!!!
My list:

1. SWOS 96/97 (no need to explain)
2. Wings (i spent days flying biplanes during WWI)
3. Civilization (still big fan of the series, playing Beyond the Sword now and then)
4. Secret of Monkey Island 2 (shuffling 8 discs back forward didn t spoil the fun, this speaks for itself)

Next 6 choices can be put in any order.

5. Cannon Fodder (great fun)
6. North South (see above)
7. Syndicate (nice dark climate)
8. Another World (one of my first Amiga games)
9. Speedball II (loved to play it vs my brother)
10. Deluxe Galaga (saved me a lot of money i would ve spent on arcade machines)

EDIT:

Where is your list Palli?

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds