bug report

More
1 year 4 months ago #146319 by Ciccio-Graziani
Replied by Ciccio-Graziani on topic bug report
Thx mate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #146337 by fefobna
Replied by fefobna on topic bug report
Hello. after last update, PagUp/PagDown and S (stats) no more availabe.. Normal?

More
1 year 4 months ago #146345 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic bug report
Yes, PageUp and Down have been disabled for multiplayer because we were tracking some desyc issue. S should still work. Starwindz will look into it. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fefobna

More
1 year 3 months ago #146351 by cocoswos
Replied by cocoswos on topic bug report
Hello,

I am experiencing the same (pageup/pagedown not working) in the career mode.
I hope this will be solved by Starwindz. Keep on the good work, as usual.
Thanks a lot.

More
1 year 3 months ago #146352 by Playaveli

Hello,

I am experiencing the same (pageup/pagedown not working) in the career mode.
I hope this will be solved by Starwindz. Keep on the good work, as usual.
Thanks a lot.

PageUp/Down has been disabled.

Please use the alternative methods to call the bench:
- second fire button (you can configure it in OPTIONS / CONTROLS)
- Press three times in one direction (eg right, right, right or left, left, left)

More
1 year 3 months ago #146356 by cocoswos
Hi, sorry but is unclear to me: what do you mean for "second fire button"? I find in the OPTIONS/CONTROLS, after redefined controls, the following screenshot in which I see Select Keys for Player 1:
UP:
DOWN:
LEFT:
RIGHT:
FIRE:
BENCH:

I tried to select up arrow, down arrow, 4 for LEFT, 6 for RIGHT, enter for fire and Alt (or Ctrl button), but it seems this doesn't work. I assume there is somethin wrong in it. It is unclear to me how pressing three times in one direction the arrow keys the bench can be selected.
Thanks for your help

More
1 year 3 months ago #146357 by Playaveli
Yes! BENCH = second fire! You can define a key to call the bench. Example: letter "x".
When you press x in a match, the bench will be called.

Enter for Fire does NOT work. Better do CTRL for fire!

More
1 year 3 months ago #146358 by cocoswos
Grazie mille: sono riuscito ad attivare la panchina attribuendogli il tasto ALT e CRTL per il fuoco. Problema risolto. Grazie per il tuo aiuto.

More
1 year 3 months ago #146439 by NamelessPrune
Replied by NamelessPrune on topic bug report

Okay this is neither related strictly to the game, nor is it on an officially "supported" platform (Linux with Wine).

I'm talking about the SWOS 2020 Launcher and its companion apps (DLCManager and databaseBrowser) which all seem to have the same problem : a list/grid rendering issue where you can't see its contents. All controls (buttons, comboboxes, tabs, text edits...) are displayed fine EXCEPT for the lists/grids.

At first I thought the lists were empty, but when I click in it, I can see the selection changing. It looks like an opacity issue, or a white rectangle appearing on top of the rows. Events seem to work fine (eg: double-clicking on a player opens your browser on the related Transfermarkt page), it really "just" is a rendering issue.

Tested on a recent Linux distro (Kubuntu 22.10) with a couple of different Wine versions (from 6 to the latest 7, with and without Proton-GE fixes).

Wanted to check if I could help, but saw no GitHub/Gitlab address mentioned in the README, so I guess it's closed source ?

I had this same issue and found that the way to fix it is to set the Windows version to Windows 7 or earlier using `winecfg` for your Wine prefix - once you do that, the tables for the DLC Manager and Team DB tabs should appear correctly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: submiroku

More
1 year 3 months ago #146442 by submiroku
Replied by submiroku on topic bug report

Okay this is neither related strictly to the game, nor is it on an officially "supported" platform (Linux with Wine).

I'm talking about the SWOS 2020 Launcher and its companion apps (DLCManager and databaseBrowser) which all seem to have the same problem : a list/grid rendering issue where you can't see its contents. All controls (buttons, comboboxes, tabs, text edits...) are displayed fine EXCEPT for the lists/grids.

At first I thought the lists were empty, but when I click in it, I can see the selection changing. It looks like an opacity issue, or a white rectangle appearing on top of the rows. Events seem to work fine (eg: double-clicking on a player opens your browser on the related Transfermarkt page), it really "just" is a rendering issue.

Tested on a recent Linux distro (Kubuntu 22.10) with a couple of different Wine versions (from 6 to the latest 7, with and without Proton-GE fixes).

Wanted to check if I could help, but saw no GitHub/Gitlab address mentioned in the README, so I guess it's closed source ?

I had this same issue and found that the way to fix it is to set the Windows version to Windows 7 or earlier using `winecfg` for your Wine prefix - once you do that, the tables for the DLC Manager and Team DB tabs should appear correctly.

You, Sir/Madam, are a legend. Many thanks to you !

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds