SWOS - DLC feature

More
2 years 9 months ago #145066 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS - DLC feature
no I'm sorry I don't know how to do it I hope someone is there it would be a shame not to have these championships !!! Can't they be taken from the total package that was there before?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145067 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic SWOS - DLC feature

hello everyone but in the DLC there are not all the championships missing 92-93 93-94 2001-2002 2002-2003 2003-2004 2008-2009 2009-2010 2017-2018 2018-2019 hope they are included? thank you

at the moment I am doing 08-09 database ;)

More
2 years 9 months ago #145068 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS - DLC feature

no I'm sorry I don't know how to do it I hope someone is there it would be a shame not to have these championships !!! Can't they be taken from the total package that was there before?

The old TOTAL PACK did not have these.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145070 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS - DLC feature
we hope to be able to recover all the championships you are big boys !!! i am confident

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145072 by captaincofresi
Replied by captaincofresi on topic SWOS - DLC feature
Why are some HD Background Images only available as Duotone and not as full color (no option to turn off a checkmark on duotone) ?

E.g. Field of Night by Starwindz, in my launcher only has the option for Duotone (even though it flashes the full color image very quickly when selected, so I know it is there somewhere). And would like to see how that would be just as a full color background, as the main color of the pitch is green and quite neutral. As an example for the ones that can be full color or duotone, Player 1 by Starwindz does have the option to use full color or duotone by using the checkmark box.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145073 by Playaveli
With some images, we do not want violate copyrights too blantantly. So, duotone is fair enough, nobody would bother. That's it.
Apart from that, SWOS is made for duotone backgrounds, so that should always be the default option.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Playaveli.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
2 years 9 months ago #145074 by captaincofresi

With some images, we do not want violate copyrights too blantantly. So, duotone is fair enough, nobody would bother. That's it.
Apart from that, SWOS is made for duotone backgrounds, so that should always be the default option.

Thanks, that makes sense :-) .

More
2 years 9 months ago #145096 by Kanchelskis
Replied by Kanchelskis on topic SWOS - DLC feature
Any plan for an Euro 2020 DLC with proper groups?

More
2 years 9 months ago #145098 by Playaveli

Any plan for an Euro 2020 DLC with proper groups?

Yep! DIY (Insane) and pitches (cofresi)… check attachment. Live, 9:30pm on Thursday.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kanchelskis

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145188 by captaincofresi
Bug report in version 2.3: It looks like the DLC for EC2020.diy does not overwrite my current file when I click 'download again'. Also clicking Remove in the DLC manager does not work. I had to manually remove the EC2020.diy file to get this working, and download a new version.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Removing also does not work in order to update the EC2020.diy file to the latest version.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds