A little bit of ideas for future new features

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #145362 by captaincofresi
Suggestion: Include scored penalties in the counted top scorers list / scoring list of the teams. These goals are ignored by the game by the looks of it. After I played EURO2020, I discovered only two of my players had scored all the goals when looking at the squad; one score 7 and the other scored 3. And that could not be, as I did beat France 5-4 on penalties. So at least 3 other players should at least have 1 goal behind their name and they did not.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by captaincofresi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #145363 by captaincofresi
Suggestion: When saving the View Highlights, include the last commentary that summarizes the match. Now I often use Bandicam to record the highlights at the end of the game by pressing H, and I just love it that it includes that last commentary. Please note that I do use the DLC: Jon Champion and ITV's Jim Beglin provide the English commentary. So I do not know if that kind of summary is in all the commentaries. And sometimes they also say nothing, on occasion though.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 7 months ago #145376 by Playaveli
Noted! Thanks!

More
2 years 7 months ago #145394 by Kanchelskis
Guys just two tips for the kit selector:
- when you use it, the away fans are coloured like the away kit and not like the home one, as it happens when you don't use the editor and let the game choose. I.e. Man-United Liverpool both fans are red with game chosen kits, while are red for one and white for the other using the editor. This should be fixed;
- it would be cool if we can decide which is the home and away team as the editor align the teams as they are chosen, but after the game randomize it with the result that often the home team play with away colours and the other with the 1st kit. This is frustrating also because maybe you have chosen a dedicated home stadium;
- of course, if we can add extra colours would be wonderful (but this is an old story)

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #145444 by captaincofresi
Suggestion: I have a lot if DIYs for SWOS nowadays, and everytime I use a new DLC DIY it gets added, so it is starting to be hard to navigate the long list when going to 'load competition'.

(1) Ingame >>
For 'load competition' ingame, the option to have 'tabs' at the top (like in a web browser), with for instance each letter of the alphabet. To easier navigate multiple DLCs, and with a tab that says 'all', to get back to the default setting. Maybe later you can add a function fo that you can even edit the 'tabs' at the top and name / rename them yourself.

(2) In Launcher / DLC / add a new tab called 'Local DIYs'
Where you can edit the following:
- Change computer teams / player teams, as it is now made for the DIY DLCs (mostly by Insane).
- Change the pitch type to any pitch type: seasonal, normal, muddy, frozen etc.
- Rename the title used in the game.
- If ingame you can edit your tabs for the 'load competition' navigations (as suggested in (1) ), also make it possible to manage it here and move things around easily / rename the diy filename etc.. E.g. with drag / drop, like an Windows Explorer interface.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: typo

More
2 years 5 months ago #145465 by Gosen
I noticed lot of non-league teams in data browser. Where are they? I can't find them in-game. Would be cool to give an option in browser to swap those teams if you want or put them into custom teams or any other way to make them appear in game. If you already did it, why not use them?

More
2 years 5 months ago #145466 by Kanchelskis

I noticed lot of non-league teams in data browser. Where are they? I can't find them in-game. Would be cool to give an option in browser to swap those teams if you want or put them into custom teams or any other way to make them appear in game. If you already did it, why not use them?

They appear sometimes replacing last division teams when you play a national cup. I played a Copa del Rey with Deportivo la Coruna recently.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145469 by Playaveli
Those were just some extra teams they added back then, because they were not sure who would end up in the lowest division of a country when they started programming the game.
Here you can find the non league teams from original 96/97: database.swoes.info/regions (Go to a country and click NONE)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gosen

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #145470 by Gosen
I see. I still don't understand how one guy could make such a huge data base without worrying about license and gave tools to change everything even if something didn't had it (Japanese league had wrong names), but EA and Konami can't or don't want to give such tools. The problem with both is that even if you have those tools, even here in SWOS there's limit how much you can do, so if there are 43 European leagues we can't do more and make them work in-game as well as adding more lower divisions into all leagues. It's beyond me how Ecuador ended up with 4 divisions, but Germany had only two. There's lack of few leagues like Macedonia, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan too. I hope that some day we will get SWOS 2.0 or similar game with every national team and every league on the planet, together with tools to fully customize tournament rules. Obviously even without license there's no problem if you make just placeholders for them at the beginning.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Gosen.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145473 by Playaveli
In the future we can do more easily!

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds