A little bit of ideas for future new features

More
1 year 8 months ago #146063 by captaincofresi
For DIY tournaments / cups and such, a button 'Jump to your next match' or a switch setting that makes it similar to Career mode, so you do not have to click to multiple View Results before you finally get to your next match.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #146066 by thd79
One compromise in SWOS (and manysports manager games) is that there are two different ways to get a result for a game - View Game, and View Result. In SWOS, view result is generated using some fast process (that I don't know the exact details of), but there's no guarantee that you get the same outcome from View Game and View Result.

In 2020 we ought to be able to remove this limitation. We should be able to generate View Result using the real game engine - just run it in a loop as fast as possible without rendering anything. On a modern PC, this process ought to be almost instant. This would bring a number of benefits - consistency between View Game and View Result. Plus, it would mean we could view highlights from a 'View Result', or even go back and watch the whole thing.

A futher extention could be to provide some simple way to script management changes in View Result mode - ie to change formation if you are winning/losing at a certain point in the game.

More
1 year 8 months ago #146067 by captaincofresi

One compromise in SWOS (and manysports manager games) is that there are two different ways to get a result for a game - View Game, and View Result. In SWOS, view result is generated using some fast process (that I don't know the exact details of), but there's no guarantee that you get the same outcome from View Game and View Result.

In 2020 we ought to be able to remove this limitation. We should be able to generate View Result using the real game engine - just run it in a loop as fast as possible without rendering anything. On a modern PC, this process ought to be almost instant. This would bring a number of benefits - consistency between View Game and View Result. Plus, it would mean we could view highlights from a 'View Result', or even go back and watch the whole thing.

A futher extention could be to provide some simple way to script management changes in View Result mode - ie to change formation if you are winning/losing at a certain point in the game.

Thanks for these insights into the differences between View Result and View Game, although it is not so relevant to my question. Let me clarify my wish a bit more, I might not have been clear enough in my description. As I just want to get completely rid of me clicking manually for each View Result for all CPU matches on a large DIY tournament, and maybe that is what you mean by the last sentence and script that 'me clicking on each CPU match for View Result' in order to skip all CPU matches at once that are between MY previous match and MY next match that I will be playing. Just hope this will be possible in the future, as the View Result system is allready in place as is.

More
1 year 8 months ago #146068 by thd79
Hi mate, no my suggestion was not a response or reply to yours! Was a seperate suggestion of my own! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
1 year 7 months ago #146140 by captaincofresi
Now that the game has a lot of pitch packs for the national leagues of Spain, Great Britain and Italy I think it would be nice to add this feature: Free to choose what pitch to use in Practice Mode(s). So you can at least choose the stadium of 'your club' when using the Practice Mode / Training, instead of being stuck with whatever pitch has been put into the 'Training Pitch' slot by the designers.

More
1 year 7 months ago #146151 by ZoomZoom
Hi Team,
Is there any news on if and when there will be a random draw for European cups?
For example teams at the moment are drawn in country order alphabetically. Usually the Champions League has teams in group A from countries starting with A,B, or C.
Same as UEFA and Cup Winners Cup teams are drawn based on alphabetical order therefore teams from the same country end up playing against each other first round. This becomes repetitive each season.

Can this be changed in career mode?
Thanks

More
1 year 7 months ago #146155 by Playaveli
There is no news on career mode yet. Sorry.

More
1 year 6 months ago #146186 by barbera
when will i have the updated 2022 2023 season to download? and then there are many old season championships missing, even those when they can be had? thank you

More
1 year 3 months ago #146362 by fefobna
Is it possible to add a ''Download all DLC'' button in DLC Manager?

...to download/update all DLCs

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds