A little bit of ideas for future new features

More
2 years 2 days ago - 2 years 2 days ago #145931 by captaincofresi
Feature request: increase the DIY Cup from 32 teams to 48 teams, this way it would be possible to create a proper historic FA Cup for the British Football Pioneers, now this is limited to just the top 32 teams.

Additional request (nice to have): To be able to use a 'seeded' option in Cup creation, so you get the Top team vs Top team only in the later stages of the Cup.
Last edit: 2 years 2 days ago by captaincofresi. Reason: additional request

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 days ago #145932 by captaincofresi
Feature request: In the uniform selector, have the Home team on the Left of the screen and the Away team on the Right of the screen. So then if you forgot to check if you got a home or away match, you can see it directly in the uniform selector and choose the right home/away uniform for the correct team.

More
2 years 2 days ago #145933 by Playaveli

Feature request: increase the DIY Cup from 32 teams to 48 teams, this way it would be possible to create a proper historic FA Cup for the British Football Pioneers, now this is limited to just the top 32 teams.

Additional request (nice to have): To be able to use a 'seeded' option in Cup creation, so you get the Top team vs Top team only in the later stages of the Cup.

Use DIY TOURNAMENT and do whatever you like. All of the above seems already possible, see screenshot attached.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
2 years 2 days ago #145935 by captaincofresi

Use DIY TOURNAMENT and do whatever you like. All of the above seems already possible, see screenshot attached.

Ah I see, I understand now. As in a playoff you will always need to divide by 2..... kinda forgot about that, sorry. So increasing the number would only go from 32 to 64 teams then and that is a bit much. So one way to use 48 teams and create some kind of tournament is create a group for the last 3 teams, or start with 48 teams, divided in 8 groups of 6 clubs and go from there and let the top 4 go through.

More
2 years 1 day ago #145936 by Playaveli
Yep... sometimes it's just simple math! :)

Feature request: In the uniform selector, have the Home team on the Left of the screen and the Away team on the Right of the screen. So then if you forgot to check if you got a home or away match, you can see it directly in the uniform selector and choose the right home/away uniform for the correct team.

Has been on my radar already. Thanks for the reminder. It makes sense.

More
1 year 11 months ago #145975 by chaoz2eyez
There is a community project bringing achievements/trophies to old console games, I hope one day SWOS will have achievements :)
Check Sensible Soccer Sega Mega Drive version: retroachievements.org/game/5017

More
1 year 11 months ago #145976 by Playaveli
The XBLA version of SWOS has achievements. Definitely something we will consider.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaoz2eyez

More
1 year 11 months ago #145990 by chaoz2eyez
Yes, I have it all in my xbox account. I like cheevo/trophies because it's add some "meta" for players who already know the game for so long.
I know that is for nothing particulary, but it's fun for me to unlocking them and "complete" the game.
ps. love to see "Once Lobos" achievement, one day :D

More
1 year 10 months ago #146010 by idum
How about a trophy handover after winning a tournament. An example of this would be a shower of confetti like in the Champions League.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #146016 by fefobna
Hi all,
there is the possibility to add an option to change during the game - PLAY / COACH

maybe you're winning 3-0 and you need to go to the bathroom, have a coffee, answer the phone ... :-)... then you switch to coach mode to finish the match..
Thanks for all your work
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by fefobna. Reason: add text

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds