[TUTORIAL] MAC OSX

More
2 years 10 months ago #145131 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
Delete gamelauncher.ini file in ini folder. Then open gamelauncher again and it will work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #145136 by captaincofresi
Replied by captaincofresi on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
So the game runs, and I can play again. That is good, I am also happy that my new mechanical usb numpad works fine. Now for the tricky part, how to get the DLC forthe EURO2020 to work? See attatchment for the Sharing Violation error I am getting in Crossover. There is no urgency to this, as I am just testing, as it is nice to have a portable SWOS2020 version on my Macbook. And for the workaround I am now just creating a whole bunch of EURO2020 diys (for different cpu results) on my PC and copy them to the Macbook.
Attachments:

More
2 years 10 months ago #145137 by Playaveli
I cannot reproduce this error. Works fine for me, even redownloading it many times from DLC.
Maybe try a fresh new installation?

More
2 years 9 months ago #145173 by adrianozzo
Replied by adrianozzo on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX

I have SWOS2020 version 2.1 installed on Crossover 19.0.1 (19.0.1.32209) and macOS Catalina 10.15.7, now when the launcher is opened it just freezes (although keyboard commands do get through somehow) just after/during the DLCs are being downloaded and I see a very quick flash of what I think are the Change Notes for the DLC update. How can I fix this, so I can play SWOS2020 on my Macbook again?

I solved this: try to drag and drop the launcher menu just before the DLC loads... et voilĂ . But i consider it a bug
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
2 years 9 months ago #145183 by captaincofresi

I have SWOS2020 version 2.1 installed on Crossover 19.0.1 (19.0.1.32209) and macOS Catalina 10.15.7, now when the launcher is opened it just freezes (although keyboard commands do get through somehow) just after/during the DLCs are being downloaded and I see a very quick flash of what I think are the Change Notes for the DLC update. How can I fix this, so I can play SWOS2020 on my Macbook again?

I solved this: try to drag and drop the launcher menu just before the DLC loads... et voilĂ . But i consider it a bug

Nice, this works. And with the 2.3 update the bug is fixed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adrianozzo

More
2 years 9 months ago #145184 by captaincofresi

I cannot reproduce this error. Works fine for me, even redownloading it many times from DLC.

Thanks for testing and checking this. At the moment I am just using my PC version and copy/paste it to the MAC, since then I have all the settings and custom changes for the extra sfx complete (that was a lot of work to get all the 4 presets right and adding the custom sfx in the righ folder manually). I can try if the 2.3 update works better, and copy that one to the MAC. Just hope it works.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145185 by captaincofresi

Thanks for testing and checking this. At the moment I am just using my PC version and copy/paste it to the MAC, since then I have all the settings and custom changes for the extra sfx complete (that was a lot of work to get all the 4 presets right and adding the custom sfx in the righ folder manually). I can try if the 2.3 update works better, and copy that one to the MAC. Just hope it works.

YES! Just copied the latest 2.3 version of the whole SWOS2020 folder from my PC onto the MAC into Crossover and everything works, also downloading the pitches DLCs :-). Awesome!
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145193 by ozgur1907
Replied by ozgur1907 on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
I can't play on ios.. can anyone help me? :(

More
2 years 9 months ago #145197 by Playaveli
There is no iOS mobile version available. Only Mac OSX, for iMac/Macbook.

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #146543 by selleck87
Replied by selleck87 on topic [TUTORIAL] MAC OSX
Excuse me for asking a stupid question but as I have a MAC should I buy the original game for MAC or for Windows? Because if I read this guide then I will have to download this file in .exe then Windows.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds