Team database - bug reports

More
4 years 1 month ago #143048 by Playaveli

Well when playing longer I start to notice some details, took me long enough.
For Liverpool it should be Andy Robertson, not Andrew. And his hair color should be Black, not Blonde.

His name is Andrew! And his hair is something in between, but definitely not black!
www.transfermarkt.com/andrew-robertson/profil/spieler/234803

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #143059 by steviebwoy
Hi folks, a few updates for my beloved Plymouth Argyle please (England, Division Three)

The following players should have black hair rather than blond/red:
Alex Palmer, Niall Canavan, Joe Edwards, Danny Mayor, Gary Sawyer, Dom Telford, Callum McFadzean

The squad should also be:
1 Alex Palmer [GK]
5 Scott Wootton [RB]
6 Niall Canavan [D]
2 Callum McFadzean [LB]
3 Joe Edwards [RM]
10 Danny Major [M]
4 Tyreeq Bakinson [M] ENG - Black guy - Value ~200K (replace Jose Baxter)
8 Antoni Sarcevic [M] - Value ~150K
7 George Cooper [LM] ENG Blond - Value ~150K
9 Dom Telford [A]
11 Luke Jephcott [A] ENG Blond - Value ~130K (replace Ryan Taylor)
12 Michael Cooper [GK]
13 Josh Grant [D]
14 Connor Grant [M]
15 Ryan Hardie [A] ENG Blond - Value ~110K (replace Joe Riley)
16 Byron Moore [A]

I'm obviously more than happy to make these changes if we're updating in Github etc?
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by steviebwoy. Reason: Updated team

More
4 years 1 month ago #143063 by Playaveli

Hi folks, a few updates for my beloved Plymouth Argyle please (England, Division Three)

Alex Palmer, Niall Canavan, Joe Edwards, Danny Mayor, Gary Sawyer, Dom Telford, Callum McFadzean

Corrected! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: steviebwoy

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #143070 by captaincofresi
captaincofresi wrote:

Well when playing longer I start to notice some details, took me long enough.
For Liverpool it should be Andy Robertson, not Andrew. And his hair color should be Black, not Blonde.

Playaveli wrote:

His name is Andrew! And his hair is something in between, but definitely not black!
www.transfermarkt.com/andrew-robertson/profil/spieler/234803

Well, it seems that on the official Liverpool website they use a different name than on the website Transfermarkt, it says Andy here at the top: www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team/player/andy-robertson . Then again, at the stats it reads Andrew again. So it seems we are both right, Andy is possbly just short for Andrew then.

And for the hair color, I think you are right about that it is somewhere in between Black/Blonde. I just looked at the whole team, and checked what players were given the Blonde hair color in the game: Adrian and Henderson. And then when looking at the team photo at the top here: www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team the hair color for Robertson does look more black than blonde. So it is a matter of perspective to choose either Black or Blonde. I will just see what it will be when the update comes ;-).
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Player stats on Liverpool site reads Andrew ;-)

More
4 years 1 month ago #143071 by adrianozzo
mmm it would be wonderful to have black players with blonde hair

More
4 years 1 month ago #143074 by steviebwoy

Corrected! Thanks!

Thank you! Did you manage to include the player and formation changes as well as the hair colours? :)

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #143091 by sneaksby
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to say this but as a Sheffield United supporter i feel not including club legend and current captain Billy Sharp in the Sheffield United squad is a huge oversight.
Hes currently the leading goalscorer in English league football.
He really should be one of the players on or off the bench for Sheffield United and he should have over the top finishing ability, just like in real life!
Maybe swap him for Callum Robinson who is out on loan and not playing for Sheff at the moment anyway?
If that can happen, i would be over the moon!
Many thanks for all the hardwork you've put in, it really is incredible, thank you!
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by sneaksby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
4 years 1 month ago #143101 by bosy
Replied by bosy on topic Team database - bug reports
in the polish national team only glik and grosicki should have blonde hair. i've made a whole list with an explanation but something went wrong. same in the players teams.

The ball is round and the goals are two - Casimir Montane

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #143127 by Playaveli

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to say this but as a Sheffield United supporter i feel not including club legend and current captain Billy Sharp in the Sheffield United squad is a huge oversight.
Hes currently the leading goalscorer in English league football.
He really should be one of the players on or off the bench for Sheffield United and he should have over the top finishing ability, just like in real life!
Maybe swap him for Callum Robinson who is out on loan and not playing for Sheff at the moment anyway?
If that can happen, i would be over the moon!
Many thanks for all the hardwork you've put in, it really is incredible, thank you!

He will be included with the big 1.1 update, including winter transfers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sneaksby

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #143149 by bosy
Replied by bosy on topic Team database - bug reports
When's gonna be the update?

The ball is round and the goals are two - Casimir Montane

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds