SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 9 months ago #145159 by DEEJ SWOS
That's the version I'm using.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145160 by Playaveli
Ok! You said you "was going to use an emulator"? SWOS 2020 for windows does not use an emulator.

Do you see this launcher window?

To your bugs listed above:

1. That's because you use a controller with analogue sticks. It's highly recommended to use an oldschool controller, with only a D-pad.
2. That's because you use the mouse? Use keyboard or oldschool controller to edit tactics (see No.1 above, controller related).
3. Save your tactic! Then go to IMPORT / LOAD to play with it in career mode. Works without problems.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145161 by DEEJ SWOS
Hi, sorry, I was going to use the emulator with my original game discs until I found your version.

Yes, I am using that launcher with all updates installed.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145162 by Playaveli
1. That's because you use a controller with analogue sticks. It's highly recommended to use an oldschool controller, with only a D-pad.
2. That's because you use the mouse? Use keyboard or oldschool controller to edit tactics (see No.1 above, controller related).
3. Save your tactic! Then go to IMPORT / LOAD to play with it in career mode. Works without problems.

Let me know if that helps!

More
2 years 9 months ago #145163 by DEEJ SWOS
1. OK. Will try a different controller.
2. I was using the controller.
3. Will try that also.

Thanks for your attention to this.

More
2 years 7 months ago #145361 by captaincofresi
Three months ago the following bug I reported was 'noted' by the development team, up until now nothing has been done about this:

"(1) In 'View Highlights' using the Menu, some grey colors and red colors are converted to black. This does NOT happen when pressing the H button at the at of the match to view highlights of a match that has ended. So there is either a problem when the highlights are saved after the match, or when they are loaded for viewing using the menu. See the image attatched (since the Insert option in the editor fails to work on this forum). One of the reds converted to black is also a primary color in the SWOS adboard, the hex code for that red color = fc0000 ."

Could this please be fixed anytime soon? It is so dissapointing that all the new retro adboards (still working on incorporating them on new pitches) I designed very carefully with the color-handling (frozen / muddy pitches and shadows have been accounted for) in mind, are totally ruined in the 'view highlights' (as well as the forementioned grey crowd stands).

More
2 years 7 months ago #145396 by captaincofresi
Pitch selection is ON in the option menu, but in the Extras it is not working in the Champions League 2005 challenge. Could this please be fixed?

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #145397 by captaincofresi
Mm, also could you please fix the Champions League 2005 comeback challenge? I just scored 3-3 and it says Full Time! There should be Extra Time here! It might have something to do with the goalkeeper dissapearing on the third goal though? Please also take note of the weird match stats at the end of the video that is stating teams as Javor vs. Zalgiris Vilnius. See the Youtube video (Amiga mode, Expert mode, Original Goalkeepers, custom Pitch local):
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: additional information, video and screenshot // additional info on gameplay config

More
2 years 7 months ago #145398 by starwindz

Three months ago the following bug I reported was 'noted' by the development team, up until now nothing has been done about this:

"(1) In 'View Highlights' using the Menu, some grey colors and red colors are converted to black. This does NOT happen when pressing the H button at the at of the match to view highlights of a match that has ended. So there is either a problem when the highlights are saved after the match, or when they are loaded for viewing using the menu. See the image attatched (since the Insert option in the editor fails to work on this forum). One of the reds converted to black is also a primary color in the SWOS adboard, the hex code for that red color = fc0000 ."

Could this please be fixed anytime soon? It is so dissapointing that all the new retro adboards (still working on incorporating them on new pitches) I designed very carefully with the color-handling (frozen / muddy pitches and shadows have been accounted for) in mind, are totally ruined in the 'view highlights' (as well as the forementioned grey crowd stands).

above issue will be resolved in the next update

More
2 years 7 months ago #145399 by starwindz

Pitch selection is ON in the option menu, but in the Extras it is not working in the Champions League 2005 challenge. Could this please be fixed?

above issue will be resolved in the next update

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds