SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
3 years 3 months ago #144343 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Thanks! I had converted quite a few stadium chants ... from various teams, and I want to play in my favorite stadiums.
With Total Pack it was all so simple ...

most of feature and data of total pack will be included to DLC feature.
plz send me your custom stadium chants to my following e-mail if you want to include your data to the default version of DLC in the future.
starwindz777 at hotmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #144344 by starwindz

Also tested #4, and it is the same bug as in the Amiga version. Now I noticed the bug is as follows: name of the goalkeeper mostly (about 90 percent of the time) does not show up at all when high balls (with keyboard, either not curve or a little curved) from outside the box are catched by the goalkeeper, then when he shoots the ball back up the pitch the name of the latest striker who had the ball appears instead.

thank you very much for your comment. later will check out this issue thoroughly

More
3 years 3 months ago #144348 by captaincofresi

Also tested #4, and it is the same bug as in the Amiga version. Now I noticed the bug is as follows: name of the goalkeeper mostly (about 90 percent of the time) does not show up at all when high balls (with keyboard, either not curve or a little curved) from outside the box are catched by the goalkeeper, then when he shoots the ball back up the pitch the name of the latest striker who had the ball appears instead.

thank you very much for your comment. later will check out this issue thoroughly

Thanks, and just to add: it looks like it only happens when a GK is juming straight up to catch a high ball from out of the box. Not when he is diving left/right (even on high balls).

More
3 years 3 months ago #144350 by starwindz

Thanks, and just to add: it looks like it only happens when a GK is juming straight up to catch a high ball from out of the box. Not when he is diving left/right (even on high balls).

ah, one more thing. can you please check following test?
- in the case of "Original PC DOS Screen" or "Original Amiga Screen", this bug also happens?

More
3 years 3 months ago #144356 by captaincofresi

ah, one more thing. can you please check following test?
- in the case of "Original PC DOS Screen" or "Original Amiga Screen", this bug also happens?

Yes this bug does also happen on both of those Original screen settings.

More
3 years 3 months ago #144357 by fefobna
Replied by fefobna on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Thanks! I had converted quite a few stadium chants ... from various teams, and I want to play in my favorite stadiums.
With Total Pack it was all so simple ...

most of feature and data of total pack will be included to DLC feature.
plz send me your custom stadium chants to my following e-mail if you want to include your data to the default version of DLC in the future.
starwindz777 at hotmail.com

Mail sent with link ..
Thanks

More
3 years 3 months ago #144375 by aims
Replied by aims on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
too many injuries..
plz fix it

More
3 years 3 months ago #144380 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

too many injuries..
plz fix it

There is nothing to fix really, it's the same as in the original.

One advice: Maybe change your playing a little bit and do not run blindly into the brutal CPU tackle carnage... :-D

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #144412 by captaincofresi
I am not 100% sure if this is a bug, or just pure coincidence but for me it looks like that the custom audio sample I use for THREENIL.* is only played once after a 3-0 match and not anymore during the match. As I am using a custom THREENIL.MP3 with the short Seven Nation Army riff (where I boosted the volume), I do get the impression that somewhere in the updates of the last month it only gets played after the match. Or it could be the MP3 is no good (still heard it once after a match though), at first I thought it only happened if I checked for the latest version in the Launcher, but it seems to be all the time. Anyone else noticed something similar?

EDIT: Also in the change notes there was a mention of more drums for crowds added in an update. Only recently discovered that is why my Viking chant also had gone, because EREWEGO.RAW was overwritten for those drums. Next time, for the Sound upddates, it would be nice to see in the change notes, what sound files are replaced just so that I know I have to re-arrange my custom samples. And by the looks of it, that sound update also has overwritten all of the COMcolor.* sound files that I had arranged with totally different custom sounds.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Also discoverd I am missing the Viking chant for a while now

More
3 years 3 months ago #144413 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
THREENIL is only played when one team scores and leads 3-0 (during the match, not after!)... scoring another one, 4-0, and fournil is played! :)

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds