SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 2 months ago #143051 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

I'm having a few problems or maybe its that I just don't understand what some of the options are doing...

Anyway, my joypad, usually when i select subs, causes my joypad to stop working correctly, as in up and down stops working and my men become unresponsive. Relaunching the game seems to fix this until next time.

The other thing is the settings. When I set up my game (Ball, commentary, pitches, etc) it doesn't always show in game and seems to change of its own accord. Should i be ticking the all check box or leave it unchecked? I don't understand what this option is for. Do i have to save my settings in order for it to stick?

Its very frustrating.

Screenshots of your settings might help here! Check box? You mean the "Randomizer"? If you do that, sure the game chooses random stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #143052 by Ad1975
Replied by Ad1975 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

I'm having a few problems or maybe its that I just don't understand what some of the options are doing...

Anyway, my joypad, usually when i select subs, causes my joypad to stop working correctly, as in up and down stops working and my men become unresponsive. Relaunching the game seems to fix this until next time.

The other thing is the settings. When I set up my game (Ball, commentary, pitches, etc) it doesn't always show in game and seems to change of its own accord. Should i be ticking the all check box or leave it unchecked? I don't understand what this option is for. Do i have to save my settings in order for it to stick?

Its very frustrating.

Screenshots of your settings might help here! Check box? You mean the "Randomizer"? If you do that, sure the game chooses random stuff.

Thanks man. So leaving them unchecked should leave them untouched? I can't seem to get the ball to change no matter what i choose.

The joypad is strange though, it seems to choose by itself when it wants to work, the only link i have to it seems to be if i make subs by mistankenly knocking the joystick

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #143054 by captaincofresi
This might already have been reported, when opening the SWOS 2020 Total pack and Launching it. Then turning off the Menu Music. And choose Quit to dos from the menu. Then when starting the game again, the Menu Music is turned on again. It doesn't save that.

Related to the former issue is that when loading a saved Career / Season / DIY where the Menu Music is turned off the Menu Music is playing. Only way to get rid of it is turning it on in the menu, then turning the Menu Music off again so it stays off.

And on my wishlisht are the following features in the SWOS 2020 Total pack menu is the option to turn off the music beforehand (might not be needed if the mentioned bugs ar fixed) AND turn off the intro music beforehand completely. Since when playing the game a lot, it does get very tedious.

All the best with the development.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: typo

More
4 years 2 months ago #143076 by steviebwoy
Replied by steviebwoy on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I used the Amiga HDF file for 2020 on my Nintendo Switch, and it's showing the 16/17 advertisement boards. Is there any reason for this?

Thanks for an amazing update, by the way!

More
4 years 2 months ago #143079 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Reason: There was no time and priority for the Amiga hdf to be updated. Focus was the windows version.

More
4 years 2 months ago #143081 by steviebwoy
Replied by steviebwoy on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Reason: There was no time and priority for the Amiga hdf to be updated. Focus was the windows version.

That of course makes perfect sense, is there any chance of it being added later, or can I extract it from Total Pack myself somehow?

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #143084 by bosy
Replied by bosy on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Probably already was here but it was my first play so I'll write it (Windows version, Windows 7):
- clicking in game menu starting a game with a click makes custom controls doesn't work during a game,
- Polish commentary doesn't work (it's English except the bench and the corners).
Disadvantages:
- no actual preset cups and leagues,
- no crowd animations as custom,
- no funny banners if crowd is animated

EDIT:
I reinstalled it and have animated crowd by default, not sure about the funny banners. Gotta play more.
No Polish commentary though with the default settings too, at least when the ball is in game. Throw-ins, corners etc. are OK.
Still clicking before game makes mouse the controller I guess.

EDIT2:
The advanced AI is nice. Nice tone of everyhing. I like it. Though the two bugs mentioned get me.
PS. I made a header in the middle of the pitch, the commentary was: HEADEEEER!!!, it made me laugh.

EDIT3:
PS. I guess it's possible to mix certain commentaries with EreWeGo soundmod.

The ball is round and the goals are two - Casimir Montane
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by bosy. Reason: because i forgot about something lol

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #143087 by captaincofresi
Currently wondering if the Seasonal months for Career mode for Premier League in standalone SWOS2020 is correct. At the moment I get a LOT of Muddy pitches (and I am sure it is Muddy and not Hard, since the ball slows down over the ground) in the end of the season. If the career is ending in the summer/spring I should get mostly Normal, Soft, Dry and Hard pitches. So can it be that the career mode months are way off and it ends in the autumn/winter?
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by captaincofresi. Reason: typo

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #143089 by captaincofresi
In the SWOS 2020 standalone version, in Normal Mode on Windows10: when loading an custom MP3 file (the Virgil van Dijk chant I made) the game stutters just before playing the audio. I am playing this in Widescreen mode.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by captaincofresi. Reason: additional info

More
4 years 1 month ago #143131 by bosy
Replied by bosy on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
The EreWeGo doesn't work properly as well. Some old commentary still in. Some old and cut sounds either. Needs an update.

The ball is round and the goals are two - Casimir Montane

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds