SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
3 years 10 months ago #143601 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
For online play download this:
files.swos.eu/aswos/Setup_ASWOS.exe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #143608 by captaincofresi
Graphics: In the New Retro HD pitch, the billboards added on the left and right of the pitch a very blocky low resolution, that is not HD.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
3 years 10 months ago #143609 by captaincofresi
Graphics: On all the torso's of the players there seems to be a broken white pixel that needs to be fixed.

More
3 years 10 months ago #143610 by lemonheadiv
Replied by lemonheadiv on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Graphics: On all the torso's of the players there seems to be a broken white pixel that needs to be fixed.

I think that's supposed to be the team's crest.

More
3 years 10 months ago #143611 by captaincofresi
Lemonheadiv wrote:

captaincofresi wrote: Graphics: On all the torso's of the players there seems to be a broken white pixel that needs to be fixed.

Well if that is the case, it is very inconsitent. Since all white shirt teams won't have them then, e.g. home shirts for Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotspur. Also it seem teams with white stripes won't have them either, e.g. home shirts for Atletico Madrid and SC Heerenveen. So that is why to me it just looks like a bug / glitch. Therefore I don't see this as an improvement for the graphics, rather a step back.

More
3 years 10 months ago #143612 by lemonheadiv
Replied by lemonheadiv on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Lemonheadiv wrote:

captaincofresi wrote: Graphics: On all the torso's of the players there seems to be a broken white pixel that needs to be fixed.

Well if that is the case, it is very inconsitent.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, but what else could it be? :)

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #143613 by captaincofresi
Lemonheadiv said:

captaincofresi wrote: Lemonheadiv wrote:

Well if that is the case, it is very inconsitent.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, but what else could it be?

Well, what I said before: a bug / glitch due to bad programming. Then again when it is intended as a crest, it is inconsistent. And it also becomes a matter of taste, as you said 'i'm not saying it's good or bad'. I did ask this in another post if it was a crest, I just did not get that confirmed. So then I just hope there is the option for the Total Pack to turn the crest on/off.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Nuances

More
3 years 10 months ago #143619 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Thx guys for this awesome gift!!!!!!
But i have some problems... Tried to run it on pc (win7 64gh)via hdmi on my giant samsung tv. I had some little freezes and the gameplay didnt feel smooth. Some lags and little stuttering. Is it even possible to play on a huge samsung tv?? I would like to play against my friends this blast from our childhood!!! I even have the xbox version and a xbox but i always preferd the original dos version or the original amiga version!! Pls help

some lags on large tv maybe caused by 50fps of amiga mode. how about changing game style to PC dos mode and test the lag?

More
3 years 10 months ago #143632 by alexmc1986
Replied by alexmc1986 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I recently downloaded the PC version of SWOS 2020, I have discovered an issue during gameplay whereby the 'fire' button does not work when I am holding down/right or up/left (i.e. trying to do a diagonal pass or shot) - this issue also occurs when taking set pieces such as penalties, free kicks, throw in's etc.

I am using keyboard as the primary controls.

Would be grateful for any help that could be provided.

Attachments:

More
3 years 10 months ago #143633 by Garla
Replied by Garla on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports

I recently downloaded the PC version of SWOS 2020, I have discovered an issue during gameplay whereby the 'fire' button does not work when I am holding down/right or up/left (i.e. trying to do a diagonal pass or shot) - this issue also occurs when taking set pieces such as penalties, free kicks, throw in's etc.

I am using keyboard as the primary controls.

Would be grateful for any help that could be provided.

I have the same problem with my laptop keyboard. With an external keyboard all key combination are working

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds