SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #145728 by Klamm
Replied by Klamm on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
If I'm not wrong, it's the one attached. Thank you for whatever you can do, @Playaveli
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Klamm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145730 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
When did you start this career? You remember the date?

More
2 years 3 months ago #145734 by captaincofresi
In version 3.0.18 during Practice Mode with Beginner GK difficulty, I noticed these bugs:
1) If you tackle one of the invisible players, the following free kick (often player is named Jon Hare) is NOT being taken and the Practice Mode just stops. Happened a couple of times, when I was introducing my 7 years old nephew to Sensible Soccer ;-) . So we stopped playing the game, as for young players this is a bit frustrating.
2) If you get tackled by an invisible player, you do get injured. This is very odd that this happens at all and a bit frustrating for young players.

And it is great work that I could let my nephew play with a Bluetooth PS4 controller, on a Mac using Crossover and it just works. Kudos for that to the development team, I was quite amazed this just worked as Plug and Play.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145735 by Faxe74
Replied by Faxe74 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hello Playeveli,

i started the career, when the Team-Data for the Saison 21/22 was released.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145736 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

In version 3.0.18 during Practice Mode with Beginner GK difficulty, I noticed these bugs:
1) If you tackle one of the invisible players, the following free kick (often player is named Jon Hare) is NOT being taken and the Practice Mode just stops. Happened a couple of times, when I was introducing my 7 years old nephew to Sensible Soccer ;-) . So we stopped playing the game, as for young players this is a bit frustrating.
2) If you get tackled by an invisible player, you do get injured. This is very odd that this happens at all and a bit frustrating for young players.

And it is great work that I could let my nephew play with a Bluetooth PS4 controller, on a Mac using Crossover and it just works. Kudos for that to the development team, I was quite amazed this just worked as Plug and Play.

This is a known issue and I think it would be frustrating even for non-young players. This is because Ghost players are used in Practice mode due to the technical limitation. It would be improved later

More
2 years 3 months ago #145737 by Klamm

Hello Playeveli,

i started the career, when the Team-Data for the Saison 21/22 was released.

In my case it was the 1st of December. Started in Spanish Second Division to begin the career with DB of 2021, then promoted to First Division. After finishing the latter (and stay in 1st Division with the same team/no new jobs accepted). When attempting to proceed with the following season comes the Surinam crash.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #145740 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
@ Faxe
@ Klamm

I solved your career problems! Proceeded to new season! YEEES! :)

Please download both attachments and put them in your SWOS 2020/swos folder. Enjoy!
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Playaveli.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faxe74

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #145742 by Klamm

@ Faxe
@ Klamm

I solved your career problems! Proceeded to new season! YEEES! :)

Please download both attachments and put them in your SWOS 2020/swos folder. Enjoy!

YEEAAAAAH!! Tested and working!! Respect, Sir @Playaveli!
Love to compete with my own humble hometown team! "Efesé" Cartagena!
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Klamm.

More
2 years 2 months ago #145743 by Faxe74
Replied by Faxe74 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Thank you, Playaveli! It works! You are my Hero of the Day! ;-)

More
2 years 2 months ago #145754 by captaincofresi
Could this bug please finally be fixed: After editting a DIY file in SWOS2020, when editting another new one, you can NOT use spaces in the Title. This is most annoying to have to quit the app for every single DIY you make.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds