Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
10 months 3 days ago - 10 months 3 days ago #142417 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Lunde_dk wrote: already attached screenshot and zipfile with log and crashreport

ah, sorry for that.
will check out this issue. it maybe caused by problem of poolplyr.dat
Last edit: 10 months 3 days ago by starwindz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 days ago #142418 by RudyleinRamone

starwindz wrote:

RudyleinRamone wrote: ...already did it a few times. After reinstalling it runs for only one time...
I have also set swos at avira as an exception!

i do not know actual reason but plz test via following steps

1. Download .zip file
www.mediafire.com/file/fgkx91zikc4m4ub/test_02.zip/file
2. Extract .zip file to total pack folder (ex: C:\Games\SWOS 2020 Total Pack) (Overwrite files)
3. Run resetFont.exe
4. Run game via Launch Game button


Thank you, but it won't work... Have to uninstall it, then reinstall and it will run for one time...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #142419 by RudyleinRamone

RudyleinRamone wrote:

starwindz wrote:

RudyleinRamone wrote: ...already did it a few times. After reinstalling it runs for only one time...
I have also set swos at avira as an exception!

i do not know actual reason but plz test via following steps

1. Download .zip file
www.mediafire.com/file/fgkx91zikc4m4ub/test_02.zip/file
2. Extract .zip file to total pack folder (ex: C:\Games\SWOS 2020 Total Pack) (Overwrite files)
3. Run resetFont.exe
4. Run game via Launch Game button


Thank you, but it won't work... Have to uninstall it, then reinstall and it will run for one time...


Now it works, uninstalled it, deleted everything and changed the installation folder from program flies to games!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #142420 by boliderosso
Replied by boliderosso on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I do not report another bug ... But I would like to ask: is there any way to play online?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #142421 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

boliderosso wrote: I do not report another bug ... But I would like to ask: is there any way to play online?

online mode is not available in the current version. it will be included in the future version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #142423 by blackwhite
Replied by blackwhite on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
This version of SWOS - particularly Total Pack is just wonderful-magnificent-brilliant - I'm out of words. Sincere thanks to everyone who worked in this project.

Just one issue I can not handle via a SWOS editor: In EreWeGo commentary mode, corners are not replaced with sound effects and you can hear the commentary. FYI.

All the Best

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #142424 by Hellraiser76
This must be the buggiest installation ever...windows 10,disabled my antivirus,installed total pack as an administrator nothing happens when i try to launch it.

Tried also to replace the exe with the new one and windows says it needs special permission...any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #142425 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

blackwhite wrote: Just one issue I can not handle via a SWOS editor: In EreWeGo commentary mode, corners are not replaced with sound effects and you can hear the commentary

will check out this commentary issue. thank you very much.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago - 10 months 2 days ago #142426 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Hellraiser76 wrote: This must be the buggiest installation ever...windows 10,disabled my antivirus,installed total pack as an administrator nothing happens when i try to launch it.

Tried also to replace the exe with the new one and windows says it needs special permission...any help?

probably do you use program files folder?
`C:\games\swos 2020 total pack` is recommended for installation folder (not Program files)
Last edit: 10 months 2 days ago by starwindz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #142428 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
good evening to all you can explain how to install on windows 10 swos 2020 I tried but it does not work!!! I have no swos 96 97 thanks and good holidays'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum