SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
3 years 7 months ago #143891 by captaincofresi
Found an odd bug in SWOS 2020, might be one that is transfered from the original game though. I played a 2-leg play-off match with Liverpool. In the first match Mané got a yellow card. In the second match Mané got a second yellow card, meaning that he will be suspended the next match. And he got injured. So I wanted to substitute him.

The problem is, I could no longer subsitute Mané for another player. It seems the game cannot see the difference between a red card over two matches due to double yellows, or in one match. Can this be fixed? Or is that just something that is there due to the bug in the original game and cannot be fixed?

Team Database: 2020-0626-1603
Launcher: 1.2.4b
SWOS Executable: 1.2.4c
Please note that I turned off automatic updating last week, to be sure I will keep the 'harder to beat goalkeepers'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #143897 by Playaveli
I cannot replicate this! Neither on original DOS, original Amiga, or SWOS 2020 (Win).

I think Mane got sent off in that match, that's why you cannot sub him,... When a guy has just a yellow and an injury, he is always eligable for sub.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #143898 by captaincofresi

I cannot replicate this! Neither on original DOS, original Amiga, or SWOS 2020 (Win).

I think Mane got sent off in that match, that's why you cannot sub him,... When a guy has just a yellow and an injury, he is always eligable for sub.

Well, no it was for sure only one yellow card in the second match (and one in the first). And Mane still was on the pitch. Only when opening the bench, when trying to select Mane (showing only a yellow and the injury), it just skipped over him (probably) due to the double yellows over 2-legs.

Please note this was in Career mode, during one of the play-off matches. Either European Championship Cup play-offs or one of the English cups.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
3 years 7 months ago #143900 by Playaveli
That skipping over can happen sometimes due to controller issues.
When a player has a yellow card you can sub him at any time.

More
3 years 7 months ago #143902 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Where is Kamil Grosicki polish national team player ? He plays in West Bromich Albion which promoted to Premier League and there in swos isnt this player.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #143903 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re:SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Where is Kamil Grosicki polish national team player ? He plays in West Bromich Albion which promoted to Premier League and there in swos isnt this player.

maybe, because he played only 491 minutes in the WBA hmm :)
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Gorzo.

More
3 years 7 months ago #143904 by captaincofresi

That skipping over can happen sometimes due to controller issues.
When a player has a yellow card you can sub him at any time.

Well, going three times to the bench to try and substitute a player that has two yellows over two matches. And then the game skipping the same player over and over again. That is not a controller issue. That is an error in the game.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #143911 by MuttonBasher
On Amiga I can't load season saves in the whdload version.

It saves correctly and is visible in the save folder, but the game never 'sees' it when you try to load it again.

Careers and highlights load without any problem.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by MuttonBasher. Reason: Edited wording for clarity

More
3 years 7 months ago #143912 by nunolopes_79@hotmail.com
Olá boa tarde.
Gostaria de saber como posso mexer nas edições no swos 2020, gostava de escrever nomes de jogadores, pois existem equipas B dos clubes com jogadores que gostaria de ter nas equipa A.
Ou seja gostaria de poder editar no swos 2020.
Abraço e parabéns pelo excelente trabalho.

More
3 years 7 months ago #143953 by Akim83
Replied by Akim83 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Where i can find link to swos 2020 v1. 2 setup. exe??

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds