SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
4 years 2 months ago #142841 by barbera
Replied by barbera on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
hello to everyone someone knows how to add teams and players with publisher I tried but I did not succeed thanks'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142843 by lemonheadiv
Replied by lemonheadiv on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

hello to everyone someone knows how to add teams and players with publisher I tried but I did not succeed thanks'

Hi, I'd suggest you take some time to read this tutorial: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/editing-prog...or-ag-swsedit#142579

Please post in the AG-SWSEDIT thread if you still have trouble.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142847 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Polish commentary not working

More
4 years 2 months ago #142860 by ZoomZoom
Replied by ZoomZoom on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Not really a bug (as this was in original game also)...

Every time you win a league in career the following year you will be in group a in the champions league with similar teams each season. The groups are calculated alphabetically regarding the nation the club is from. This is the same in cup winners cup and UEFA cup, which means on many occasions you will be playing a team from the same country first round.
Is there any way this can be edited in future updates?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section and thank you once again for all the work!

More
4 years 2 months ago #142861 by Scotcrates
Replied by Scotcrates on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Total pack 1.0.0 installation on Windows 10.
Launcher -> PLAY tab misc music and sound boxes checked.
Launcher -> SOUND tab -> SFX, all sounds changed to original (and original shows by each entry)

When I play (Oxford Utd, English league 1) I get the incredibly annoying (if you are not a Man Utd fan) Glory Glory Man United sound playing where the background crowd noise would normally be.

----

Thank you all so much and a brilliant job with this! The bigger pitch view improves the game and also the tactics for expert (so narrow!) mean many of my reliable goalscoring moves no longer work so it's not just a question of how many I win by. See you all online soon!

More
4 years 2 months ago #142879 by anoxic
Replied by anoxic on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Career crash after Israel on team db Orginal Amiga 0.9, Orginal Amiga 1.1. (maybe another)
Reason: Israel Cup, in TEAM.019 is only 15 clubs, cup required 16.
Temporary solution using SWSCC.

File Attachment:

File Name: ISR.ZIP
File Size:46 KB
Attachments:

More
4 years 2 months ago #142881 by Hajas
Replied by Hajas on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hello there! Congrats on the project!

Dunno if is just with me, but ALL teams with HORIZONTAL lines type of uniform aside appears fine in the preview match and even at the new scoreboard, appears as the SLEAVE type uniform, doesn't matter what I do.

I even tryed to change the team to SLEAVE type to see if appears as HORIZONTAL hoping was just inverted, but no, still no H-Type uniforms ingame, so no possible to play with Flamengo with his right uniform sadly.

Exist any kind of fix?

Thank you!

More
4 years 2 months ago #142885 by Slow
Replied by Slow on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hello, Foreign Player Market / transfer lists old player data, but shows updated player data on the Make Offer screen.
Example, player listed on transfer list- Vitorino Atunes (Dinamo Kiev) LB STP (POR) £1.3M becomes Vitalii Mykolenko LB SVC (UKR) £850K when I move to Make Offer screen. Same for all players listed here.
Also experiencing skills filter issues on domestic (no results) and foreign transfer (incomplete results).
Lastly as previously memtioned, still says SWOS '16/'17 on advertising hoarding, maybe just drop the date?
Using Amiga .hdf via emulator.
Great work here, really enjoying playing SWOS again!

More
4 years 2 months ago #142887 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi everyone. I don't know if is a bug..but often the club of the same nationality face each other in the first round of the Eufa Cup.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142889 by ataman
Replied by ataman on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
the number of teams in the champions league is inconsistent with reality, half the amount. The UEFA Cup is played according to old rules, as well as Polish League. it could be updated

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds