Re: Graphic mods for SWOS 2020

More
4 years 7 months ago #141734 by carling476
First Pitch Complete ;)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142846 by Reneend
Replied by Reneend on topic Carreer mode, nationality
I know, I know, old topic, but still. Would be great if there was an option on the updgraded graphics. The game is great as it is, but I think the, XBOX graphics really suit the game (the players that is)

Is there anyway the modification of the stadiums is also available for everyone? I saw on youtube there is a program, just wondering if we can also play with that. I like to think I'm a creative person and would love to incorporate some idea's of stadium/crowds.

Just want to compliment you all on all the work and effort you put into this game, you've upgraded the game without altering the essence of the game, thats quite an acievement!
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Reneend.

More
4 years 1 month ago #143075 by steviebwoy

I know, I know, old topic, but still. Would be great if there was an option on the updgraded graphics. The game is great as it is, but I think the, XBOX graphics really suit the game (the players that is)

I totally agree with this. It would be amazing to see the XBLA graphics imported into the Amiga/PC releases.

Is there any possibility of this happening?

More
4 years 1 month ago #143078 by Playaveli
Possibility: YES!
When? Hmmmm... give us more time, not money! :)

More
4 years 1 month ago #143080 by steviebwoy

Possibility: YES!
When? Hmmmm... give us more time, not money! :)

That would be amazing!!! My final wish would be to get the game on the Nintendo Switch, but I'm not sure that will ever happen besides through an emulator, which is what I'm currently doing :)

More
4 years 1 month ago #143088 by Reneend
The visual upgrade would be nice as a choise, however I've been playing a lot this week, and the original is just perfect as is. I think a lot of people have done a great job on stadium/pitch designs, and that allready is a great upgrade, I've realy been enjoying the game!

More
3 years 11 months ago #143320 by Batalheiro
I finally got this working for mac! Amazing work, kudos to everyone involved.

Question: is it possible to edit the team kits? I would love to have checkered shirts for Croatia and Boavista, diagonal stripe for River Plate and Vasco da Gama, and 50-50 divide for Blackburn Rovers and Feyenoord for instance.

How does one go about editing this? I could try to do it if you tell me where to look... is it a programming thing?

Cheers!

More
2 years 10 months ago #145009 by benvelor
hi everyone!
the link in the first post is broken: do anyone have a link to download this program?
Thanks!

More
2 years 10 months ago #145014 by Playaveli
You can use any program like Photoshop or Gimp to do it. The dimension are named in the first post, click the attachments to see more...

Dimensions are: 128x18. (128x6 is visual dimension)
256 color palette, 16 colors used!

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds