SWOS Win32 port teaser #2

More
5 years 6 months ago #140044 by Playaveli

So, not possible to have a completly different look on menu? Everything have to be boxes that are square-cut (like it is in original menu graphic)?

Counter question: What do you want with a different menu? For what?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #140045 by HairFU
Just to have the option to have a more modern look (without destroying SWOS feeling) to give it a new fresh look.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #140046 by Playaveli

Just to have the option to have a more modern look (without destroying SWOS feeling) to give it a new fresh look.

Please do a concept art! Thanks.

Just don t forget: It s called a PORT! Not an entirely new game.

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #140047 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: SWOS Win32 port teaser #2
Will it be possible to add new divisions to the leagues or teams and create new competitions like copa libertadores or current champions league, for example?

More
5 years 6 months ago #140048 by Playaveli

Will it be possible to add new divisions to the leagues or teams and create new competitions like copa libertadores or current champions league, for example?

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg140031#msg140031

More
5 years 6 months ago #140073 by djowGer
I have tried the port now with latest version in a window on my crt screen. Both the 60 fps and the 70 fps versions. I honestly can t feel any big difference between this and the dos box version, which is a good thing, however i need to test it fullscreen (which I normally use on dos box) at a later stage before I can make a complete comparison. But so far it is a very good job by Zlatko, thx for this man!

I actually enjoy the 70 fps test version more, but only because of the speed, despite it being an older and more buggy version. Passes still feel like pc which is not my favorite, but it is cool idea to test the hz and res perhaps at a later stage. Im all for a speed upgrade of the game but not a must.

It is cool with music change etc, but I am mostly focused on the gameplay and the compatibility and this already looks very promising.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #140089 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS Win32 port teaser #2
This is so so cool. Credit to the whole team in helping with this, it looks incredible!

More
5 years 6 months ago #140104 by Playaveli
Thanks, cool review, djowger!

This is so so cool. Credit to the whole team in helping with this, it looks incredible!

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds