Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports

More
7 years 4 months ago #135966 by xflea
I guess it depends on his skills set

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #135967 by higgipoker

I guess it depends on his skills set

If it depends on his skills and not his specified position, then that s great!

Adds extra depth to the game if you can find a winger with good finishing and turn him into Henry without the game punishing you ;)

More
7 years 4 months ago #135968 by xflea
Playa, based on the latest version of DATA folder that you sent me I have found some more issues:

1. Substitutions in England - 5 players on bench when you play league matches but 3 when you play cup matches

2. South Korea national team players nationality is CUS not KOR (also in South Korea in TEAM.057 file)

3. Iraq national team players nationality is ALB not IRA

4. Scotland national team players nationality is ALB not SCO

5. Middlesbrough striker is ALVARO NEGRADO not ALVARO NEGREDO

6. In World Cup teams (file TEAM.082) some players value is still +15M (unlike the rest of the database where only Messi and Ronaldo are +15M)

what is that TEAM.082 teams for anyway? also a leftover teams file? I haven t seen those used anywhere in the game...

More
7 years 4 months ago #135970 by Sida79
Three central defenders looked like a choice, but it s just guesswork, of course. 4 wingers situation repeats more often.
I do understand the M/A variation in 4-2-4, however. Personally I would ve opted for 4-5-1 as a replacement for 4-2-3-1 as it is much closer to it in philosophy (whereas 4-2-4 just looks similar in the formation screen :) )

The out of position players don t seem to play different when watching matches/playing against the AI but if you coach them, the game will often report a weaker player with right position is better and I would not be surprised if their price was falling. But nothing serious will happen.

More
7 years 4 months ago #135971 by Playaveli

Hi, couple of changes for Plymouth (English League 2) please:
5. Nauris Bulvitis should have ginger hair
7. Jake Jervis is black
11. Graham Carey should have ginger hair and is in need of better stats. Comfortably our best player.

Apart from that, loving this update :D

Playa - any news on the crash in the English career mode reported earlier?

Fixed!
Crash after 2nd season will be fixed.

Both on 11th Dec. patch!

More
7 years 4 months ago #135972 by Playaveli

Playa, based on the latest version of DATA folder that you sent me I have found some more issues:

1. Substitutions in England - 5 players on bench when you play league matches but 3 when you play cup matches

2. South Korea national team players nationality is CUS not KOR (also in South Korea in TEAM.057 file)

3. Iraq national team players nationality is ALB not IRA

4. Scotland national team players nationality is ALB not SCO

5. Middlesbrough striker is ALVARO NEGRADO not ALVARO NEGREDO

6. In World Cup teams (file TEAM.082) some players value is still +15M (unlike the rest of the database where only Messi and Ronaldo are +15M)

what is that TEAM.082 teams for anyway? also a leftover teams file? I haven t seen those used anywhere in the game...

2., 3., 4., 5. , 6. fixed! (TEAM.082 is used for preset competition -- World Cup!)

1. will be more trickier to fix, but I ll take a look.

More
7 years 4 months ago #135973 by Playaveli

Some examples:
KF Laci in Albania has 3 central defenders instead of RB D LB
AEK Larnaca in Cyprus has 4 wingers (this looks like a real mess), same as AEL Limasol, Rakvare in Estonia, FC Maarodu...
Ethnikos has no wingers at all
Runavika from Faroe Islands has 3 attackers and the left attacker is an M
Pallokhero from Finland has an attacker playing in midfield and the bench is wrongly ordered

Also some errors:

Parnu from Estonia has two right wingers
Seiajoki from Finland has two right backs
Nantes from France has switched left and right winger

Thanks for the indepth report!
All fixed for Dec11 patch!

Please keep going!

More
7 years 4 months ago #135974 by Playaveli

Great work! Very compliments to all the creators!
But why there are present weak national Teams like San Marino,Faroer,Malta and Luxemburg and not present much stronger Bosnia,Montenegro,Kazakistan and Kosovo(for Europe); Sri Lanka yes and not Uzbekistan (for Asia); swaziland,Etiopia,lesotho,Burundi and Tanzania yes and not Rep.Dem.Congo(ex Zaire),Guinea-Bissau,Is.Capo Verde,Libia and Guinea Equatoriale(for Africa)?

Thanks!
As already written on Facebook:
We decided to leave national teams the same as in the original game 96/97. As a tribute in classic sense!
Furthermore we didn t look at FIFA ranking! And which nation to leave out instead? San Marino and other small nations were in the original and have every right to stay in the game, too!

If you disagree, please use an editor and patch the game your way!
Sorry for any inconvenience!

More
7 years 4 months ago #135975 by higgipoker
The number of substitutes in cup matches is normal. Back in 96/97 teams were only allowed to name 3 subs for cup matches.

More
7 years 4 months ago #135976 by Playaveli

The number of substitutes in cup matches is normal. Back in 96/97 teams were only allowed to name 3 subs for cup matches.

Yes, but also the league was like that. I tweaked that, to 3 of 5!
I try to patch the cup, as well.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds