Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #138165 by captaincofresi

It has nothing to do with the player names!
It s only Spain s DE GEA with this bug.

Funny enough, I had found another goalkeeper bug while doing the update. Neuer from Bayern reacted slowly like a grandpa on PC DOS version, while playing vs. CPU teams. ;D

Neuer and De Gea are the most expensive (ergo: best!) goalkeepers in SWOS 16/17. Makes me suspicious.

@djowger: you have experience with super-teams... did you notice any strange GK behavior with a 15M price tag?

You are right for the following matches that were affected, that De Gea (worth 7M in Spain 16/17) is key:
- Spain 16/17 vs. A.M. United (= Spain 16/17) *if savedisk is updated this might not be possible anymore.
- Real 16/17 WHI vs. Spain 16/17
- Spain 16/17 vs. Barca 16/17

Still it does not explain why I found the same result with these matches below (might be that once the bug occurs, all following matches get the bug too... haven t tested this)

No GK De Gea, they do have both some players worth 15M
- Barca 16/17 vs. Barca 16/17 YEL
- Real 16/17 WHI vs. Real 16/17 BLA

No GK De Gea, Real does have Bale who is worth 15M
- Real 16/17 WHI vs. France 16/17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #138166 by djowGer

It has nothing to do with the player names!
It s only Spain s DE GEA with this bug.

Funny enough, I had found another goalkeeper bug while doing the update. Neuer from Bayern reacted slowly like a grandpa on PC DOS version, while playing vs. CPU teams. ;D

Neuer and De Gea are the most expensive (ergo: best!) goalkeepers in SWOS 16/17. Makes me suspicious.

@djowger: you have experience with super-teams... did you notice any strange GK behavior with a 15M price tag?

Hmm.. well the last couple of times at the DanishCup we have been using superteams made by me. BUT on purpose I made the keeper with less stars than the normal players, which is only 4, which starts around 1.9 M £ if I remember correctly. I did this so we would have a keeper similar to tafferel from Brazil, to not make the switch from normal to superteams that big in the offensive play.

I don t recall ever having seen this bug in earlier versions of Danish Cup / Danish Open. Back in the days they used full superteams made by Brian (hot2not), so the keeper must have had a value of 15M also. Would be interesting to hear if some of the Danish Cup guys have seen this bug before. They might have. There was once a certain goal that they said was forbidden (haha), could have been the old jigga move or something close to the bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds