Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #136976 by Playaveli
The alternative tactics won t work with 16/17, because the exe file of it doesn t include them! Sorry!
But if you play the standalone version, go to EDIT TACTICS -- IMPORT -- LOAD... and try some from real experts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #136977 by Batalheiro

The alternative tactics won t work with 16/17, because the exe file of it doesn t include them! Sorry!
But if you play the standalone version, go to EDIT TACTICS -- IMPORT -- LOAD... and try some from real experts!

Ah, I see. Thank you for the quick reply :-)

Thanks for the tip too.

Congratulations on everyone involved with SWOS 2016/17, it s really impressive! Time to go start a career with Benfica and try to buy back Renato Sanches :D

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 days ago #137090 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update
Quick question - I ve noticed that a .hdf file is stored within the install directory for Amiga SWOS 2016/17, but are you guys also able to supply a pair of .adf files for the 2 discs please? It would be so good to have them as I m trying to get this to run on an Android device. I m struggling to get .hdf files to work well.

More
7 years 5 days ago #137091 by Playaveli

Quick question - I ve noticed that a .hdf file is stored within the install directory for Amiga SWOS 2016/17, but are you guys also able to supply a pair of .adf files for the 2 discs please?

That s impossible due to the file size.
Not sure how the guys have done it back then, but even with RNC propack the files aren t small enough to squeeze them into 2 adf discs. Sorry.
It would work if a team file is left out which then again would make career mode crash instantly.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 hours ago #137102 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update
Oh okay, no worries. Thanks Playa :)

Do you think it would be worth doing a 2017/18 update too? I feel like the 2016 update has really galvanised the community and kept the spirit of SWOS alive across the globe. It would be really great to see that continue with a new update for next season and beyond :)

More
6 years 11 months ago #137108 by captaincofresi
Well I just gave it a try. Just compared playing offline with FS-UAE native, and is it just me or is FS-UAE native just a bit more smooth? To me it looks like when I use the new download from sensiblesoccer.de/faq/ that it frameskips a bit. Does anyone else notice this?

More
6 years 11 months ago #137115 by Playaveli

Does anyone else notice this?

We had no reports like this before!
Are FPS on 50?

More
6 years 11 months ago #137116 by Playaveli

Do you think it would be worth doing a 2017/18 update too? I feel like the 2016 update has really galvanised the community and kept the spirit of SWOS alive across the globe. It would be really great to see that continue with a new update for next season and beyond :)

No plans yet... and not sure if we could pull it of, again!

• MystifiedGum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 11 months ago #137136 by MystifiedGum
Replied by MystifiedGum on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update
There is a player named Gary Lavery in Northern Ireland, Linfield. The player is undervalued at only 130K in the game though this database shows 300K:

swos.gazchap.com/search.php?by=value ord=asc

I don t know if it s intentional or there s more players like him.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 11 months ago #137141 by steviebwoy78

There is a player named Gary Lavery in Northern Ireland, Linfield. The player is undervalued at only 130K in the game though this database shows 300K:

swos.gazchap.com/search.php?by=value ord=asc

I don t know if it s intentional or there s more players like him.

Sshhhhhh, he can be our little secret ;)

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds